Thread: B&B Audi S3

B&B Audi S3

B&B Audi S3

Audi S3 with up to 362 Horsepower

Optimizing the new Audi S3 by the German tuning company B&B leads to enormous performance, which is normally reserved for the high quality sports cars from "Zuffenhausen".

B&B offers three performance kits for the new Audi S3, from 306 bhp at the entry level, up to 362 bhp in the final tuning level. Thus equipped, the S3 can accelerate from 0 to 62 mph in only 4.9 seconds and achieves a top speed of 170 mph.

This 3-stage engine power enhancement package begins with a change in electronics and a slight increase in boost pressure to produce 306 bhp and 303 lb-ft. In the following power increase levels the S3 is boosted to 325 bhp/321 lb-ft or 362 bhp/354 lb-ft. To reach this performance, the technicians change the turbocharger, install a sport exhaust system consisting of a special downpipe and high-performance racing catalyst. To keep the engine in optimal operating conditions, the B&B team also optimizes injection and intake peripheral devices. Additional there is a special air intake system installed, as well as an optimized intercooler. To keep oil temperature in optimal level, B&B offers a special Slim-Line oil cooler system.

To secure optimal driving experience sport springs were offered that lower the car by 1 inch and reduce side inclination. Also available is a height and pressure adjustable coilover suspension kit, which enables the owner to increase the circle speed.

Exclusive wheel sets in 19' and 20' versions complete the exterior of this Power-Audi.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

surprisingly tasteful (cept those alloys which i personally dont like).362 bhp form 2 litres means turbo lag i think. the slighlty harsher i4 sound and character doesnt suite audis so well either, according to most magazine peolpe at least.

p.s whats wrong with the 1.8T? it never looses apparently.
    autozine.org

Hi2udreamcarnumber2.

I like that. Very very much.

It would be amazing if it had a 5-cyl with a pair of turbos...

This car is seriously over priced to start with. If you want Porsche performance you might as well buy a Porsche in the first place.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

"Power comes from a 1.8-litre turbocharged 20V engine whose root can be traced back to the 1995 Audi A4 1.8T. Volkswagen group developed this engine in various state of tunes, but in the Polo GTI it produces the same 150 horsepower as the original 1995 engine, although it does get a little more torque (162 lbft vs 155 lbft). Unsurprisingly, the engine runs at light boost pressure thus it produces almost no turbo lag. Its strength is a smooth power delivery and a flat torque curve rather than high-revving excitement. The latest Renault Clio RS can rev to 7500 rpm and produce nearly 50 more horsepower at the top end. Polo GTI is relatively modest. It’s 0-60 time of 7.8 seconds is 1.3 seconds off the benchmark set by Clio. You don’t need to be told which one is the driver’s choice." autozine on polo GTI 1.8T
    autozine.org

it should have come with an extended rear, a cooking compartment and dish washing facility to be really called a Bed&Breakfast car....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Looks nice, the rims suit it imo.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    it should have come with an extended rear, a cooking compartment and dish washing facility to be really called a Bed&Breakfast car....
    Well spotted I was contemplating a vaguely witty post on much the same topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    This car is seriously over priced to start with. If you want Porsche performance you might as well buy a Porsche in the first place.
    This is way more practical.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4

that is not a bad idea, would be quite a sight to see i must admit...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    This is way more practical.
    So is a Ford S-Max Turbo.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Thread Information