Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Webber to annihilate Schumacher and Ferrrari

Webber Helped Get Rid of Jaguar

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    But then again he has the best car, chuck him in the same car with someone else and see how he goes, i still think Webber will kick some serious German ass, oh btw sorry for any spelling mistakes i might have made, not very good at english

Webber Sucks What Has He Ever Done in Formula One ?

EVERYBODY is fit nowadays.
    everyone spends hours each day in the gym and outside
    the ALL are desribed as hungry to win, etc. etc. etc.

Their personal managers don't let the press se or write anything else as image is soooo much part of the attraction of the sponsorship for the driver.

I used to love it when a driver was chosen for the skill of placing a car on track
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by raylore
    haha..........

Webber squeezed (or squoze) everything he could out of the Jag, do u really think he could win races in that thing? How amazed was everyone when he qualified 2nd last year for jaguar? Now thats a mean feat! Now take back you're remark, son.

I think the only driver that has a realistic chance at winning the championship next year other than M. Schumacher is Kimi Raikkonen.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    haha..........

Webber squeezed (or squoze) everything he could out of the Jag, do u really think he could win races in that thing? How amazed was everyone when he qualified 2nd last year for jaguar? Now thats a mean feat! Now take back you're remark, son.

that created quite a stir down here what he done at Sepang, but for me personally, getting 3rd at Suzuka was orehard fought. Considering at the start of the year, not much "extra" developoment had been done by the car, so by the second last round, for a similar position to be obtained with a car that recieved much less "extra" development compared to the other teams, it was harder work
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I tihnk Webber's too brash to make it in the top 3.

He will invariably dive for the 'gap' and miss out on points.

Sorry, but I don't think his driving style shows the 'finesse' to be able to fight for a place in the top 3 with a top 3 car.

There are loads of fast F1 drivers and lots of 'brave overtakers' but neither of those makes a great and it's going to take somethign special to win over Schumy.
    Well brashness never stopped Schumacher, Senna, Piquet and Mansell. (alright it made it hard for Mansell).
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Lets tear this post to shreds shall we?
    "Webber Sucks "
    That alone would make him unique in the annals of F1 racing as I know of no other driver who made it to F1 who sucked.
    "What Has He Ever Done in Formula One?"
    Finished fifth place in the Melbourne GP, the first time Minardi had scored championship points since 1999. Became the 51st driver to score points on his GP debut and the fourth Australian driver to ever score world championship points.

Finished in 10th place in the FIA F1 world drivers' championship and won 18 of the 19 points won by Jaguar Racing. Qualified third on the grid in one race, the highest grid position achieved by Jaguar Racing to date.
    Finished in the top ten in eight of the 16 races, three of those being in 6th place and four in 7th position.

Whether that impresses you is another matter. Just thought it would be nice to have some facts.

webber beating schu? maybe on lala land... but i dont see it happening.

even if they had the same equipment, i dont think he has a chance of beating schu... webber has never been a champion prior to his F1 carreer, even on his F3 carreer in which he had superior equipment compared to others... his lucky 5 place is aus was just that, luck... why toyota even scored that race, now look at them... his qualifying stint in sepang was maybe due to light fuel... but the race tells a diff story.

let's face it, webber is good, but not that good. i thing alonso, kimi, montoya has a better chance at dethroning schu than webber. i think he's too overhyped... plus, he never had a decent teammate to prove that he's that quick as they say he is...

The race told how inferior the equipment he was using was to that of Schumacher, not so much the driver.

Your cutting him down without even knowing how he'll go next year. Of course people think Montoya, Raikkonen, Alonso and Button will do better; theyve had better to this point. Next year we'll know for sure what Webber's got. The experts are predicting good things from him from his hardworking, never give up nature, and Williams must agree with them.
    I am the Stig

2rite fpv_gtho, well wait until the upcoming season to c how well he goes, and im sure every australian wants him to do well, i know i do.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Well brashness never stopped Schumacher, Senna, Piquet and Mansell. (alright it made it hard for Mansell).
    They were 'brash' once they got the best equipment in the field.

They weren't particularly knwon for it on the way up ( well except Senna but he always thought he had a special position )

Webber's getting 3rd or maybe even 4th best kid on the grid, so he doesn't have the benefit of great equipment to justify being 'brash'. ie fighting to WIN a race lets the odd bump be overlooked. Doing it for 4th or 5th is Andrea De Cesaris country - bad
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

before he can beat schu or any other driver, he must 1st beat his teammate (pizza boy or heidfeld) and williams better start making a 'competitive' car...

until then, all we can do is wait... but imho, i think heidfeld will do a better job (if he gets the ride).

Hope he wins,would be nice for us Aussies,think 2006 could be the season or when Shuey retires
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Doing it for 4th or 5th is Andrea De Cesaris country - bad
    Putting anyone in that category is uneccesarily cruel.

Kicked your arse for one
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information