Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PLZ help but don t make fun of me

here is a pic for u
    Attached Images Attached Images

Asthetically, the Diablo is hands-down my favorite Lamborghini. Next up is the Miura. I have many good things to say about Lambo reliability and build qualities since the VAG takeover, but I don't find them nearly as good-looking as before.

Either way, if I had the money, I'd keep most of it and buy a Lotus Elise. As far as I'm concerned regarding sports cars, you don't get too much better than that.

By the way, I've seen that photoshopped Diablo before. I really like the look of that.

I'd keep most of it and buy a Lotus Elise. As far as I'm concerned regarding sports cars, you don't get too much better than that.
    what about the lotus 340R? it is a little better , its more of a sports car than the elise, that is if you want to call it that...(a "car" i mean)
    UCP's Most Hardcore Burro!

Being human explains everything but excuses nothing

Originally posted by white devil
    it did lol

thx anyway but i wasthinking of gettin an M3 as a first car

tsk tsk rich kids and daddys money why cant they work hard like the rest of us long hours slaving for low wages eh

sorry random outburst
    Dont Drink and Drive home Drift and Slide Home

Originally posted by -datsun 1600-
    tsk tsk rich kids and daddys money why cant they work hard like the rest of us long hours slaving for low wages eh

sorry random outburst
    Yeah, but they'll miss out on the learning experience and skinned knuckles/forearms/shins of getting an older car ready for the road.

I would have loved to have been able to buy a new car from the showroom as my first car, but then again I don't think I could've waited 'til I was 27 either .

The story of my first car is HERE

Originally posted by NoOne
    Yeah, but they'll miss out on the learning experience and skinned knuckles/forearms/shins of getting an older car ready for the road.

I would have loved to have been able to buy a new car from the showroom as my first car, but then again I don't think I could've waited 'til I was 27 either .

The story of my first car is HERE
    Wellmy first car is the ford falcon you can see in the My falcon section in the users rides section it cost me$1000 my 2nd car i bought which is the one i lernt to drive in was my 80 datsun sunny which recieved an absolute belting not only forced by me but also me attempting to drive at the age of 16 and while i dislike the car id sujjest that you should start off with a pile get you lisence and when you get a job (like im trying for) then get a car youll dearly love I didnt learn in my falcon because id just about snap if somthing happen to it and with an inexperianced driver behind the wheel its very liekly to happen. Im currently in the market of getting some small jap box with somewhat decent fuel ecconmy I thikn a toyota celica sounds good or prehaps a series II RX7 any suggestions? This will be my dayly driver take note.

sorry random outburst
    hey not all rich kids are bad and dont work....i had filthy rich parents but i still worked my ass off for really low wages so not all rich kids are work haters...

My father is dead and me and my bros are working for the family
    so plz next time be sure befor taking and killing other peopls fealin WHY THE **** DID YOU SAY THAT
    and second i am willing to work so hard to be able to atcheve my goals and if i was not able to buy an M3 well thats it then

sorry random outburst
    Originally posted by white devil
    My father is dead and me and my bros are working for the family
    so plz next time be sure befor taking and killing other peopls fealin WHY THE **** DID YOU SAY THAT
    and second i am willing to work so hard to be able to atcheve my goals and if i was not able to buy an M3 well thats it then
    White Devil,
    I believe you took that comment the wrong way ... it was meant sarcastically.

Originally posted by NoOne
    White Devil,
    I believe you took that comment the wrong way ... it was meant sarcastically.
    ok thx but i dont like when people tell me that you know it s kind of bad for a guy like me any way i am sory for that i promis no more F words

Originally posted by r34_296kw
    hey not all rich kids are bad and dont work....i had filthy rich parents but i still worked my ass off for really low wages so not all rich kids are work haters...
    And yet you say you've saved up $30,000? How did that happen?

megotmea7: The Lotus 340R is not a sports car. It's a grasshopper on wheels strapped to a jet engine

Originally posted by Egg Nog

Either way, if I had the money, I'd keep most of it and buy a Lotus Elise. As far as I'm concerned regarding sports cars, you don't get too much better than that.
    also i think the elise is about the only remaining true and pure sports car, there might be others but he elise is as close to a traditional moders-day sportscar as you can get.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

White Devil, I find it hard to believe that any 16-year-old's first car is a $60,000+ car. Others are right, you should perfect your driving skills for 2 to 3 years driving in the real world and then buy a high performance car.
    The insurance rates for a 16-year-old with an M3 would be very expensive indeed.

Personally i'll take the Diablo Jota Americana and well that is that. I hope you appreciate my two penneth
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Sorry white devil i was only being sarcastic but you must be making huge dollars to get an m3 for your first car
    Dont Drink and Drive home Drift and Slide Home

Thread Information