Thread: Recipe of Taste

Recipe of Taste

It has been known that best engines originate in Germany,best interiors come from Britain & best looks come from Italy.
    The best recipe will include these three elements altogether but unfortunately we can only get 2 out of three elements these days such as Lamborgini Murcielago(Lambo's Anger + Audi's sensibility) for example.
    Another successful recipe will be the german/briton breed which is clearly illustrated in Arden's road version of the racy A-Type Lightweight based on Jaguar's well known coupe:the XKR.
    Completely hand made using the best quality materials it is one of only few cars that survived the automation phase.The vehicle can be distinguished by its enhanced aerodynamics & harmonic curves while performance figures speak for themselves:500bhp comes out of a 4.5 liter V8 Displacement engine.Unfortunately no 0-100 kph figures have been announced yet.Brakes & tyres are especially designed to meet the requirements of such a beast.
    The interior will remind you of a typical race car with the safety cell in place aiming at enhanced rigidity but the british origin could not hide itself underneath the steel bars as the cockpit features leather-covered instrument panel and door panels areas and Alcantara leather covered steering wheel!

Last edited by kinan.f; 12-17-2003 at 10:19 AM.

Thumbs up ooooohhhhh

I like this one too Kinan!
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Nice one.

wow! that is so sweet. very great.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I love the idea, and I love the look of the car, but I really can't understand how they call it an A-Type Lightweight RS when is weighs a massive 1600kg. Anyway, it's nice to see Jaguar tuners once in a while, as they seem to be somewhat of a rarity...

1600kg cant be right...its missing its interior, i dont even think the stock xk8 weighs that much.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Originally posted by Egg Nog
    but I really can't understand how they call it an A-Type Lightweight RS when is weighs a massive 1600kg.
    Tuners managed to reduce the weight of the car to 1590 kgs & that is 145 kgs less than the original car.Hence comes the name LightWeight.

Thread Information