Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh ill... Oh very very ill...

Oh ill... Oh very very ill...

The International 7300 CXT makes Hummers look like toys.
    The International 7300 CXT is nine feet tall, eight feet wide, 21 feet long and needs a frigging gallon of diesel on seven miles.
    The 14,500 pound pick-up truck is capable of towing 20 tons and seats 5. The 7300 CXT runs on the International® DT 466 diesel engine with a horsepower rating of 220 hp and 540 lb.-ft. of torque.
    The International 7300 CXT starts at $93,000.
    How can people live with themselves? This is almost worse than the women's sports car Volvo's come up with.
    Last edited by Fowler; 12-22-2004 at 07:17 PM.
    UCP's most hardcore skunk

i dont think this is a normal road going vehicle
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

It's meant to be. At least I've heard of cases where those things are being driven around as such.
    UCP's most hardcore skunk

they can be used for normal every day purposes, but thats the kind of thing truckers use, and transport companies buy en masse.

Soon we're gunna be seeing these with like 40 inch Spinners, I just know it.

they already have 30 inch wheels out now. sheer stupidity how auto's can be measured in how cool they are by the frikkin WHEEL SIZE

Ashton Kutcher has one. He drives it in LA. I don't get it. But if you can afford it, go for it.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Gold from the brochure

"POSSIBLY TOO MUCH TRUCK. LIKE THAT’S A PROBLEM."
    Like ah said boy, you got a prohhblem with dat?

"Your eyes don’t deceive you. It’s a pickup truck. From International. Which makes it much more than a pickup truck. It’s an International®CXT – born out of the proven International 7300 severe service truck used by professionals for the most rugged applications. "
    like showing your neighbour that yours is bigger

"So you get all the attributes of a commercial truck – but you don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive it.*"
    nor competency, ability, training , much less good taste and respect for other potential targets on the road

"The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power.**The air-ride cab and seats provide an exceptionally smooth ride. And aspacious and well-appointed interior ensures automotive-like comfort and convenience."
    so buy a friggin automobile

"*State restrictions may apply. Talk to your local motor vehicle department."
    or your pschrink, you penis probably isnt as small as you fear.

"**Tow hitch required at extra cost."
    nah what you need that for.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

holy crap Fowler, where'd u come from? long time no see!
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Gold from the brochure

"POSSIBLY TOO MUCH TRUCK. LIKE THAT’S A PROBLEM."
    Like ah said boy, you got a prohhblem with dat?

"Your eyes don’t deceive you. It’s a pickup truck. From International. Which makes it much more than a pickup truck. It’s an International®CXT – born out of the proven International 7300 severe service truck used by professionals for the most rugged applications. "
    like showing your neighbour that yours is bigger

"So you get all the attributes of a commercial truck – but you don’t need a commercial driver’s license to drive it.*"
    nor competency, ability, training , much less good taste and respect for other potential targets on the road

"The legendary International®DT 466 diesel engine provides up to 6 tons of hauling power.**The air-ride cab and seats provide an exceptionally smooth ride. And aspacious and well-appointed interior ensures automotive-like comfort and convenience."
    so buy a friggin automobile

"*State restrictions may apply. Talk to your local motor vehicle department."
    or your pschrink, you penis probably isnt as small as you fear.

"**Tow hitch required at extra cost."
    nah what you need that for.

Too much truck, not enough bling

Well Peterbuilt is usually a maker of semi trailer rigs, so this should be no surprise. I tell you what though. Next some CAT Earth Movers (the big ass dump trucks) are going to be domesticated........
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

The 7300 CXT runs on the International® DT 466 diesel engine with a horsepower rating of 220 hp and 540 lb.-ft. of torque.
    OMG.... that is so little power...Many car engine have more HP and torque... How big is that engine, cos with this amount of power it cannot be much bigger as three liters... I wondered how they got the 7mpg mileage....

sweet jesus thats got to be the most cumbersome excuse for a road going vehicle i've seen in awhile.

all i ask is the location of the plant and 40kg of C4

Global warming?

Oh yeah.

Fukin Americans.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Could make a bloody house in the tray of that thing. Go for a shit in your car!

Thread Information