Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hummer H3-T SUT Concept (2005)

Hummer H3-T SUT Concept (2005)

Has anyone here heard about this yet? looks pretty cool. At first i thought the H2 was a pretty big dissapointment... then it started to grow on me... now i kinda like it. The new H3-T is obvously based on a choped up H2. It has a I-5 300bhp (rounded). Talk amongst yourselfs...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Red face Looks ok

but you won't ever see me in one.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

I like it wish i had one the pickups cool but the H3 suv is just ugly, i think it was a bad decision

i agree. if i were like a $10,000,000,000 man than hell ya id buy one!!! i think its ok, but nothing to spectacular

I like it quite a bit. I think it looks very rugged, and man that is a lot of grownd clearance, but i am a GM guy, so i am byassed.

Wow, that looks...retarded...that was an understatement
    Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

Quote Originally Posted by DwZX35
    Wow, that looks...retarded...that was an understatement
    well thanks 4 ur suport

I like it ..... at least more than the Avalanche, which has that plastic body-cladding that gives it a toy-like appearance.

i think that they are taking this new hummer thing way to far id have to say the funnest hummer is a military edition h1
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    i think that they are taking this new hummer thing way to far id have to say the funnest hummer is a military edition h1
    Was in one today. The military one that is. It's the only good one, I think. Peace!
    2003 Cadillac CTS
    2000 Buell Lightning X1
    1990 Volvo 740 GLE Wag-on

Plastic parts are pretty cool.....on Impreza's...
    SUV's and trucks should be made of "STEELE"...H1 Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by 16-4Veyron
    well thanks 4 ur suport
    I assume you posted it for discussion. Dont be dissapointed if you dont like what you read.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Nice. May be a re-clad, lifted, turbocharged Colorado/Canyon, but a nice truck nonethess.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

stop talking like you know everything about hummers!

you guys make your little comments about h2's and h1's like you own one or something. if you do own one than this message is only half for you. well, to start it off, i am a hummer/cadillac technician. i don't work on h1's very often but i have driven them quite a bit and i know that they are absolutely, hands down, the best off road vehicle out there, but if you have one and you drive it on the road at all it will get f!@#$# up and the steering and suspension parts will wear terribly and the repair costs will be outragious, but i guess that won't matter to a yuppie like you. now let's get to the h2. it is the best compromise of the off road capabilities of the h1 with the road handling and durability of an suv. like i said i do work on these vehicles, so i do have some complaints about them, but the one and only complaint about the h2 is that, only athletes and yuppies who want to be rugged buy them, and they b!@#$ and moan about every little squeek and rattle in the truck. the powertrain is defenitely the best out there for any city driven vehicle on the market. so if you guys doggin any hummer are either yuppie or rich in any way, screw you, i don't like your kind, and you don't know crap about them, expect for how they look. and for the h3, so far it looks GREAT, it is targeted towards the middle class, working american, and i think this is the best thing that gm produced since the vette. i know there will be alot of you disagreeing with me but o'well. i will buy one "s.u.t. that is" as soon as it comes out. so to wrap it all up, i hate all of you who think they "know all" about everything just because you read an article about it. if anyone of you want to talk about what i have said, you can email me at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore4948
    you guys make your little comments about h2's and h1's like you own one or something. if you do own one than this message is only half for you. well, to start it off, i am a hummer/cadillac technician. i don't work on h1's very often but i have driven them quite a bit and i know that they are absolutely, hands down, the best off road vehicle out there, but if you have one and you drive it on the road at all it will get f!@#$# up and the steering and suspension parts will wear terribly and the repair costs will be outragious, but i guess that won't matter to a yuppie like you. now let's get to the h2. it is the best compromise of the off road capabilities of the h1 with the road handling and durability of an suv. like i said i do work on these vehicles, so i do have some complaints about them, but the one and only complaint about the h2 is that, only athletes and yuppies who want to be rugged buy them, and they b!@#$ and moan about every little squeek and rattle in the truck. the powertrain is defenitely the best out there for any city driven vehicle on the market. so if you guys doggin any hummer are either yuppie or rich in any way, screw you, i don't like your kind, and you don't know crap about them, expect for how they look. and for the h3, so far it looks GREAT, it is targeted towards the middle class, working american, and i think this is the best thing that gm produced since the vette. i know there will be alot of you disagreeing with me but o'well. i will buy one "s.u.t. that is" as soon as it comes out. so to wrap it all up, i hate all of you who think they "know all" about everything just because you read an article about it. if anyone of you want to talk about what i have said, you can email me at [email protected]
    Not one person made claim to having owned or driven one, or for that matter doubted its off-road ability, the entire thread to date was focused on its visual appeal which is totally subjective.

Many peope have a dislike for SUV"s that never stray from the paved road (i even work with a guy who has put his GMC Yukon Denali away for the winter so it is not exposed to road salt !!) but for you to claim that the H1 " drive it on the road at all it will get f!@#$# up and the steering and suspension parts will wear terribly and the repair costs will be outragious" will not not endear this truck to anyone.

I could continue to rip your post apart but I think I have sufficiently made my point.

-1 for walking into the forums revving the shit out of your mouth but not having any gear engaged.

Thread Information