Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Football great Reggie White dead!

I know I also got a lot from a couple of drunk lions fans when I went to the lions Packers game deCked out in a Brett Favre jersey and a cheesehead and a sign supporting Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    for your info esp ive been a Packer fan since I was 2. and they are my favorite team, I could care less about those lousy losin lions!
    Wow I thought you were a bandwagon hopper but you are more of a bandwagon driver. Hating a team because they lose? let me tell you this, i despise people who likes a team mainly because they win. my favourite basketball team, for example, is the toronto raptors. They are doing bad right now but I still back them up. I don't switch favourite teams based on their preformace, if it was like this then the losing teams would have no fans. And let me guess, if America was fighting a war and was going to lose, you would probably defect to the other side? probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Matra, you're a Cowboy's fan???? Shame, shame....
    HAHA NO!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Matra, you're a Cowboy's fan???? Shame, shame....
    "America's team"

When I didn't understand the rules and watched my first games I decided to support a team that lookde good - I based my choice on the cheer-leaders, back then you used to get shots of them every time out. Now you're lucky to EVER see them on TV
    Once I understood what the game was about I was even more pleased to support the Cowboys ( back in the 80s )
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    Wow I thought you were a bandwagon hopper but you are more of a bandwagon driver. Hating a team because they lose? let me tell you this, i despise people who likes a team mainly because they win. my favourite basketball team, for example, is the toronto raptors. They are doing bad right now but I still back them up. I don't switch favourite teams based on their preformace, if it was like this then the losing teams would have no fans. And let me guess, if America was fighting a war and was going to lose, you would probably defect to the other side? probably. HAHA NO!
    OMG well i'll let you know that I liked the Packers before I heard of the Detroit Lions!

and if I were a Wagon driver going for the most winningeest team than I wouldn't be a Packer fan, i'll be an Eagles fan!!!!!
    god i'm getting sick of this shit!!

OMG well i'll let you know that I liked the Packers before I heard of the Detroit Lions!
    That evidence doesn't help your case, it makes you look like you made a premature decision, ie not viewing all options.

That's OK, as long as you realize that now. I mean, Ifirst loved the Packers just because they were from WI. Now they are one of the few remaining teams clean of corruption etc. D-Quik-pinning karrmann as favouring a winning team (Packers) is stupid, because they've had some bad losses in the past season.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

and if I were a Wagon driver going for the most winningeest team than I wouldn't be a Packer fan, i'll be an Eagles fan!!!!!
    yeah you fail at everything you do don't you? even driving bandwagons, you cant even do that properly.

you already said u didn't like the lions and sorta implied that it is because they are not good. can't go back now
    god i'm getting sick of this shit
    then why don't you do something about it huh?
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

yes cause I said that if I were picking the best team I would be an eagles fan right now.

about it huh?
    yeah, I might get you banned!!!

yeah you fail at everything you do don't you? even driving bandwagons, you cant even do that properly. ....then why don't you do something about it huh?
    I don't agree with your first point, but I do agree with your second. Karrmann, in debates like this you should get up and state facts and then not state some kind of complaint at the end. It helps reinforce your statement.

ok..... (clears throat)

now I liked Green Bay since I was 2, and there was always something keeping me faithful to them all these years, so i'm not obvisouly on a bandwagon cause I never once liked another team better then them, even during their losing streak this seasin, so that right there prves that i'm not just jumping the bandwagon, i'm really a Packers fan.

if you can't get it straight now then you must have a disorder.

Looks like LOTS of folks are failing at the "time to leave Karrmann alone" request.

Put him in your ignore risk if you really can't rea da post without putting the kid down.
    The whole acting older than he is was OLD and he moved on, why can't everyoen else ?
    Ribbing for fun is one, but attacking every thing written . FOR GODS SAKE he's 12 years old vut him some slack for switch ****ing football teams !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    You heard it from Matra. I have nothing else to say.

Except maybe that all those who can't even let a kid alone are probably immature by themselves and thats why can't fight with people their own size so they pick on smaller kids. Keep doing it and you'll show us all how stupid you are.

Very unfortunate...

Did I really pick on Karrmann? Maybe you should all read more closely what I wrote......

I think he was pointing more at d-quik

oh and Matra and everyone else

I NEVER CHANGED FOOTBALL TEAMS IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    I don't pick on carmen, i jump on all posts that are erroneous

on that subject, i don't care about carmen's past, personally i liked it better before. now he just tries wayyyy too hard
    You know...I bet you wouldn't have liked it one bit if you were in his position

Thread Information