Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hotter Zonda: 620 bhp

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Unleashed
    ya I was wondering aobut that too... is it F or R? and does anybody have any more or pics of this... pref in high res
    I don't know what's the real name, in the article it's Zonda F, but in the pics the name is Zonda R.

This pics are the only that I've found, and they're not in good quality.
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Headlights look like hearts. OTher than that, fricken fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by AUTOCAR MAG
    As reported by Autocar magazine:

Exclusive Italian supercar maker Pagani will reveal a facelifted version of its Zonda C12 next year, before an all-new, more extreme model arrives in 2007. The latest C12 will be shown at the Geneva show next March, and features subtle exterior modifications but key changes beneath the skin. Power from the AMG Mercedes-sourced 7.3-litre V12 is expected to rise from 547bhp to around 630bhp, although final numbers will become available at the completion of engine testing.

Pagani also claims a 50kg weight reduction for the Coupé version, which should mean a power-to-weight ratio of around 475bhp per tonne – enough to match a Ferrari Enzo. Bigger 20in wheels will be fitted to allow larger Brembo brakes, while minor styling revisions will, Pagani says, add 40 per cent more downforce.

The all-new model, codenamed C9, is said to be even lighter than the C12 and powered by another naturally aspirated Mercedes V12 engine. The prices shouldn’t stray far from the current £285,000, despite the numerous upgrades.
    " . "
    ----
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

i love Zondas. ive only seen 5 of them. this one looks awesome except the headlights. the rear & new spoiler is great. thanx mx512p.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    i love Zondas. ive only seen 5 of them. this one looks awesome except the headlights. the rear & new spoiler is great. thanx mx512p.
    5 zondas? thats actually quite alot. thats a quarter of how many are made a year.
    EDIT: thats only like the past 2 years theyve made that many too
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

what month evo? i just bouth the eCOTY issue, do you get yours there earlier?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Cant wait to see the Stig's time!
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

they can still pull some more horses outa that engine.......still......thats amazing! imagine a 700+ horsepower zonda.........*drools in bliss*

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    Cant wait to see the Stig's time!
    Ditto, it'll be interesting to see if it beats the CGT and he Enzo.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

according to someone i know who has driven a zonda (yes, that lucky bastard ) the zonda is basically a european elise with a hell of alot more power. i like how this is starting to sound

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    Ditto, it'll be interesting to see if it beats the CGT and he Enzo.

The first post said the hp boost would make the power/weight about equal to that of teh enzo, so it all comes down to handeling and areo-dynamics.

well, the zonda with 555 horses......didnt it have a 3.4 second to 60? now with almost 100 more horses.......this really is starting to sound very good!

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    well, the zonda with 555 horses......didnt it have a 3.4 second to 60? now with almost 100 more horses.......this really is starting to sound very good!

maybe 3.0, 3.1...

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    what month evo? i just bouth the eCOTY issue, do you get yours there earlier?
    This is the issue:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

ooo,new issue!
    ahem,anyway!this sounds really cool,and is it just me or does the middle pic remind you of a le mans car?
    owner of the Best avatar!

Thread Information