Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Schumacher donates $10 million dolllars to tsunamis victims!

wtf are you talking about? bill gates is WORTH about 46 billion dollars according to FORBES! i would bet a lot theyre pretty close. wtf is the difference between worht and what he has? stfu. you cant win an arguement when someone find your posts so stupid they im the other people from UCP so they can laugh at you to. go to bed.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

um.....sph.....are you a redneck who fights over paintchips or something? i just agreed with you. your arguing against nothing, a fighter without a cause, who is lost, striking out at the empty abyss. I AGREED WITH YOU!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo's Signature
    I hate post count celebrations.
    Same here... Nice sig.

actually i live about 8 hours north of you. not a redneck. whats the paintchips thing supposed to mean? i hope your trying to call me poor.

if you were trying to agree with me, you should try and get your point across clearly. i took it you meant reporters as in the forbes people, because i was swayed by your earlier stupid comments about him having 300 billion dollars. oh well.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    Damn Schumacher has donated more money than any celebrity I know about. You can correct me if I am wrong. I don't see Bill Gates lining up to donate the green. Nor do I see Jeff Gordon or Earnhart Jr donating, thus proving once again that F! is better than NASCAR!! Hahaha
    since when did nascar pay out as much as f1?
    ________
    Jaguar Mark X
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    http://evan.quuxuum.org/bgnw.html#Worth

as of now, he's worth 29.5 billion, it varies directly on his stock. 300 billion my ass.
    last i heard he had split is assests down the middle with his wife. so if he has 29.5 bill than his wife has something close to that too. they are like the dell family.
    ***my sources were wrong BUT, i just checked the forbes page and it says the Bill is worth $46.6Bill
    http://www.forbes.com/lists/results....gory2=category
    ________
    hash
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:24 PM.

I think its a great thin Schuey's done, i guess its things like these you forget during the year though in the middle of the F1 season when it comes to who's your favourite driver and the crap that follows that.
    I am the Stig

Damn Schumacher has donated more money than any celebrity I know about. You can correct me if I am wrong. I don't see Bill Gates lining up to donate the green. Nor do I see Jeff Gordon or Earnhart Jr donating, thus proving once again that F! is better than NASCAR!! Hahaha

I thought about this a few days ago, Bill Gates, how much money does he have? 60 Billion now??!! He should donate AT LEAST 20 BILLION FRICKEN $$$
    What a stingey bastard.

And the publicity he would get out of it would probably make him back his 20 billion in a year or 2!

You dont want to be donating money for the publicity though, you want to do it because you sympathise with the victims, you want to help them rebuild their lives etc.
    I am the Stig

the publicity would be an outcome of the donation, if you sympathise or not you will still get the publicity.

How much is MS worth and how much BG? Than we can say in relative terms how much each one donates. Ten million is about half his official annual Ferrari salary. I doubt many people are willing to spend such sorts of money.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Wow...half his salary.

He has heaps of other money tho.

I mean his must've been paid a shitload of money for his wife to drive a Fiat Brava

Schumacher is god
    "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Damn Schumacher has donated more money than any celebrity I know about. You can correct me if I am wrong.
    He gave more than the portuguese government with 8 million!
    He´s not a god, but he´s one hell of a country!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    I thought about this a few days ago, Bill Gates, how much money does he have? 60 Billion now??!! He should donate AT LEAST 20 BILLION FRICKEN $$$
    What a stingey bastard.

And the publicity he would get out of it would probably make him back his 20 billion in a year or 2!
    did your parents give up a third to a half of their entire worth? those bastards. asking someone whose already donated a lot, maybe not quite as much as he should, to donate that amount is just plain stupid. how much have you given? 5 bucks? lets say all your families assets equal 750,000 dollars. everything, house, cars, bank accounts, any invesments, college funds, lets say it equals 750,000 dollars. you need to give at least 250,000 dollars to the releif fund or you are a stingy bastard. so go start selling off you belongings because you need to get 250,000 dollars in order to do your part.

Thread Information