Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: silly fanboy nfu is for kids!!!

silly fanboy nfu is for kids!!!

just kidding guys.. but what do you prefer?

Personally gran turismo is way better, more realism, dynamics everything.
    The japanese are already going nuts with the realease of gran turismo 4, and i´ve already read all the reviews.... and guess what????

oh yes it was worth the wait! Tons of new features... 700 cars.. about 60 tracks... which many of them are real and extremely detailed.
    I also read that you can do your own paint job to the cars and the so called b spec mode.. which will allow you to race your car without the need of controlling it... using your own AI to win races.

Theyve finally stuck some decent enough Aussie cars in there (Monaro, Commodore and Falcon), but theyre still skimping out on our tracks. Come on, Bathurst? Sandown? Albert Park? Oran Park? Eastern Creek? Just one of them would be great!

Other than that, GT3 had fantasic graphics i thought so its gunna be hard for GT4 to improve on that, in which case i dont care if Project Gothem Racing or whatever the other Xbox one supposedly has better graphics cause GT3 was plenty enough, let alone GT4. Im not going out spending a couple of hundred $$$ on an Xbox when i already have a PS2
    I am the Stig

There is no Paintshop!!

But yes im really anctious to get this game aswell. I spend about 4 hours a day on GTPlanet just looking for pictures and small strings of information about the game. Can't wait till i get it and drive some nice laps on the nurburgring!
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Did you guys tried "TOCA Race Driver 2: Ultimate Racing Simulator"? Actually I think it's pretty good too. Game play / physics / graphics are all good, not as many cars as you'll have with GT4 but the one thing that tops GT4 is that you can damage your car and mess up the handling / speed.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Quote Originally Posted by dimlight
    just kidding guys.. but what do you prefer?

Personally gran turismo is way better, more realism, dynamics everything.
    The japanese are already going nuts with the realease of gran turismo 4, and i´ve already read all the reviews.... and guess what????

oh yes it was worth the wait! Tons of new features... 700 cars.. about 60 tracks... which many of them are real and extremely detailed.
    I also read that you can do your own paint job to the cars and the so called b spec mode.. which will allow you to race your car without the need of controlling it... using your own AI to win races.
    Just wonerding? Out of these 700 cars are there any ferraris??
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by byronleehk
    Did you guys tried "TOCA Race Driver 2: Ultimate Racing Simulator"? Actually I think it's pretty good too.

great game
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Unfortunately, I think Ferrari was excluded from the elaborate 700 car strong list. However, as consolation AMC, Bentley, Bugatti, Cadillac, Catterham, Daewoo (why?!), Datsun, De Tomaso, Delorean, Heuliez, Holden, HSV, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini, Lincoln, Maserati (not the MC12 though ), Mercury, Morgan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Rolls, Saab, Saleen, Saturn, Skoda, Spyker, Ultima and Volvo were all included which weren't in GT3.
    Notable new supercars are (by no means all): EB110, CC8S, all the Lambos, SLR, S7 and C8.
    It would be nice to have Porsche (substituted for by RUF), McLaren and Ferrari all in the game, but sadly not everything's possible.

nope.. no ferraris.. =/ probably because they dont want to be beaten by a souped up supra.

The Gt series is great, can´t wait for the new GT4, for pc the best i've played was Sports Car GT, great game, TOCA race driver 2m was good but no good in cars, and some phisycs where a bit weird.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by fa22_raptor
    However, as consolation... Hyundai... Kia... Skoda ...were all included which weren't in GT3.
    That's a good thing?
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

theres supposedly to be another racing game coming out called Forza Motorsport and its supposed to be the GT dethroner. Ive checked it out and it looks very nice

well the two games are not easily comparable. one is a car-simulater for ps2, the other is just a flashy, almost arcade-type video game.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by Mattg
    theres supposedly to be another racing game coming out called Forza Motorsport and its supposed to be the GT dethroner. Ive checked it out and it looks very nice
    U just heard about it now?! It won't dethrone GT but it's a damn good competitor. Luckily, my neighbor has a PS2 and I'll play GT4 there, ev-ery-day.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

But i heard it has very good graphics, better than GT4

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    well the two games are not easily comparable. one is a car-simulater for ps2, the other is just a flashy, almost arcade-type video game.
    Forza is a flashy arcade game? wtf

Thread Information