Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Simpson Does it Again!!!

Ashley Simpson Does it Again!!!

Video Video Video

And here's a nice review from MSNBC

Ashlee’s singing sounded like a cross between a political prisoner being tortured and a test of the Emergency Broadcast System
    rofl...

Enjoy

is she related to Homer Simpson?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

no he sings far better
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

There is a major problem when you think Kelly Clarkson rocked out, only in a compairison to Ashey's three minute baby talk session can Kelly Clarkson be considered true musical talent, America Idol = not good enough to get a record deal on your own

lol, go listen to Blondie, her songs rok
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

OH - DEAR
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Hey i can sing, very well. But Ashlee Simpson, my god, wheres the angry sniper when you need him. The crowd should have lynched her, or she sounded like they already were...

were the crowd booing at the end
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

lol, good one

Quote Originally Posted by civicrider04
    There is a major problem when you think Kelly Clarkson rocked out, only in a compairison to Ashey's three minute baby talk session can Kelly Clarkson be considered true musical talent, America Idol = not good enough to get a record deal on your own
    too true, how is singing even a talent? Some can do it better than others, but in the end it's the song that makes for enertainment. I guess a great voice can make a song work. But Kelly Clarkson is no Whitney Houston or Charlotte Chruch.

Even so, at least she had enough talent to win a competition. As opposed to Ashlee Simpson who just got signed because of her name.
    Most wanted cars:

Ford GT, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan Skyline R-34 V-Spec II, 2004 SVT Cobra Mustang, VW Golf R32, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Ford Focus RS, Aston Martin Vanquish S

Still waiting.....Shelby Cobra, Shelby GR1, 2006 Ford Lightning, Next generation SVT Mustang Cobra 2006? Mazda Speed RX8

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    were the crowd booing at the end
    i'm assuming that was a question....yes, it was hilarious, i was watching it when it happened...100,000 people booood sooo loud at the end of her struggle to sing

i bet she cryed for hours
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

if she comes out later and says something like, "i had a sore thoat" or "i was sick" im gonn laugh. we all know she cant sing for shit and after teh snl incident shes scared to lipsinc, the only way she sounds good. ive talked to people who have recorded in pro studios and theyve said the computers are so good if u miss a not they can alter is and bring it up or down if needed. this is how people who have good looks or a famous sister but no talent can succeed in this. i hope this is the end of her carreer.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    oh gosh she sounded terrible.... thats really what u get when u go for looks first and talents second. Poor girl... she should just stop her singing career and do something else... she's making a fool of herself... and the crowd didnt have to be so rude about it.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Did anybody notice the guitar and bass player with mohawks?
    Did anybody notice the anarchy sign?

That's what my signature is all about......

"Why else would entire music labels market themselves as punk labels? Because they are selling fashion and building a sub-cultural retinue instead of promoting honesty and creativity of its artists."

- Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

yea, so true. what i noticed when the snl thing happened was the guitarists smiling at each other like "that butch got what she deserves" because its so obvious the band is not her friends from school, just some ill-known band that had tried to get a contract iwth the record label so they slapped them onto her. i feel very sorry for the band. from the looks of it, none of them would have ever hung out with a goody pop-princess like her.

ooh, you can read your sig twice in a row.... coool

to throw my bit in about ashlee simpson... yeah she sucks, but i'd still do her
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Thread Information