Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chrysler ME 4-12 not to go into production!

Damm!! For once america made a proper supercar, one with abs brakes _ traction control _ and style, now they have to kill the project. They are so stupid. American cars suck again!

thankx my frend

That car will be back just let Chyrsler build up some money!

It will come back faster.........I bet ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer
    it's still american, common, they dont have many supercars there... lol, the Zondas pretty much the production ME 4-12 just slightly slower, and chrysler had gone 210mph in 5th gear, with 6th and 7th gears left....
    Just cos it's got more gears left, it doesn't mean it's going to be able to go faster. My car tops out in fourth, fifth adds nothing to the top speed. I appreciate the cars are in different leagues altogether, but it's the same principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer
    it's still american, common, they dont have many supercars there... lol, the Zondas pretty much the production ME 4-12 just slightly slower, and chrysler had gone 210mph in 5th gear, with 6th and 7th gears left....

That thing had 7 gears.....WOW

I get lost after 4...HEHE

Quote Originally Posted by Gal_TT
    Damm!! For once america made a proper supercar, one with abs brakes _ traction control _ and style, now they have to kill the project. They are so stupid. American cars suck again!
    what, a car has to be high tech to be good? if so, go buy a prius or accord hybrid. how the hell can you say the vette and viper suck? mustang costs hardly anything for a brand new car, and is incredible. hows the saleen, that thing keeps up with an enzo pretty dam well! and about the shelby cobra? just cause they arent run by a computer instead of you so someone of your competency can drive them doesnt mean they suck, just means that fewer retarded ignorant rich people will buy them just for the hell of it.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by Gal_TT
    Yeah, like the above post states, that doesnt even really make sence... The f-bodies all had ABS, TC, and style. The Corvette, Mustang, CTS-V, Crossfire, 300C HEMI, Ford GT(i think its got T/C). Thats just a few off the top of my head.
    And even more so, T/C shouldnt even count to make a "proper sports car" T/C SLOWS THE CAR DOWN. Its does NOT help, its a saftey feature, like a security net.

One reason there not goin into production is because the manufactoring expensinces is around $100,000,000 which is a lot for car of ne type!!!! They would be so expencive to buy that no who cud afford one.

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    That Me 4-12 would have been a fantastic car
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

Quote Originally Posted by andy.muc
    The question is: how much of the 4-12 is really American?
    Chassis by Pagani? Engine by M-B? Badge by Chrysler!
    How much of Pagani is really Pagani?
    Pretty much the body and such. ME-412's engine is made by the same as Pagani's.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    pagani was originall a carbon fiber company, so all the cf in their cars is theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Hmm,
    Engine: Mercedes M120 E60
    Gearbox: Initially a ZF unit, which was replaced with one of Pagani's own, and retro-fitted to the ZF equipped cars
    Clutch: AP twin plate
    Brakes: Brembo

Various other peripherals such as the lights, dials, wheels, tyres, springs and shocks are probably all outsourced as well.

All other bits are Pagani.

Most of all though, they put the bits together.

I'd like to see you come up with one of the best supercar chassis from scratch.
    Thanks for all the fish

thats good!

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigsegg_CC
    That Me 4-12 would have been a fantastic car
    Yeah it would have been an amazing car. except for the only people that would own and drive one would be freakin people like bill gates or some shit, and it would sit in his garage and never be driven.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    Yeah it would have been an amazing car. except for the only people that would own and drive one would be freakin people like bill gates or some shit, and it would sit in his garage and never be driven.
    wasnt it supposed to be made in large quantities, so it could be cheap? i dont know, but thats what i think i heard (it may be wrong, ask coventry, i think he knows)

Thread Information