Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Riks / Jims / James' autosport 2005

haha u mean WE payed for here it is, my personal favourite, along with my other favourite, the one of the nice breasted lady

i guess women just love me n james

sorry Rik but i beat you on that one

me got 3

and one of
    the nice breasted lady

Attached Images Attached Images
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    sorry Rik but i beat you on that one me got 3
    she's loving me though, you can see gota prefer the personal loving rather than a heartless threesome what am i talking about.....

No pics - my excuse is we were working - but some of the "ladies" were getting them out for the press photographers from the iffier car mags. You need to get a trade ticket next year lads. James, your license will get you that for sure.
    Apart from the blonde on the hummer, most of them looked from the lower end of the "glamour industry"
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    No pics - my excuse is we were working - but some of the "ladies" were getting them out for the press photographers from the iffier car mags. You need to get a trade ticket next year lads.
    Apart from the blonde on the hummer, most of them looked from the lower end of the "glamour industry"

bahah the blonde on the hummer was kinda oldish looking compared to the rest, and she kept hiding behind the doors

and how can you say that lucy pindler and michelle marsh are from the Lower end ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Rik
    she's loving me though, you can see gota prefer the personal loving rather than a heartless threesome what am i talking about.....
    there were 4 in that pic would one just be sat there doin nout

James, your license will get you that for sure.
    i know im using it next year going for 2 or 3 days

The problem this year was i had 3 exams on the thurs and one on friday afternoon so it wasnt possible
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information