Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which car gets the pu**y?

Which car gets the pu**y?

First of all i hope nobody will take this thread seriously!

I just want to hear your oppinions. Which car do you think will get you the most chicks?

A pimped out Hummer? A stretch Limo? Or a straight sporty cabrio like the 360 Spider? Or anything else?
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

I wish I could say: Any car with me behind the wheel, but my parents told me not to lie.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

wait- wasnt that truck from kill bill?
    and didnt the owner's achilles tendons get slit?
    and didnt he also try to bang a chik in comatose?
    ewwww

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    Any Aston or Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Renesis
    wait- wasnt that truck from kill bill?
    and didnt the owner's achilles tendons get slit?
    and didnt he also try to bang a chik in comatose?
    ewwww

yes..
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigsegg_CC
    Any Aston or Ferrari

first biy yeah but replace the ferrari with lambp, pagani or koenigsegg

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    Ferraris get birds because when they see you driving one they think "wow he's pretty rich". Astons, Lambos and Koenigseggs all win women over by thier sheer beauty, the Zonda might not because its odd

I highly doubt, that a Koenigsegg can amaze any lady. Most of them will ask: "Is that a car or an aircraft?".
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

well, word gets out that you have a small penis and it wont metter what car you are in

Quote Originally Posted by Koenigsegg_CC
    Ferraris get birds because when they see you driving one they think "wow he's pretty rich". Astons, Lambos and Koenigseggs all win women over by thier sheer beauty, the Zonda might not because its odd

No, when a woman sees a man min a ferrari she says '' wow what a vein little p****''. Rare and exotic cars would get the chicks i think. They also like cars draped in money
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    No, when a woman sees a man min a ferrari she says '' wow what a vein little p****''.
    Ok i can see where you are coming from but this combined ith the next sentence makes no sence

Rare and exotic cars would get the chicks i think. They also like cars draped in money

so what do you call a ferrari then ?

My punto has been renamed to the "Pimpo" so im fine with that
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Depends on how old you and the chick are. In high school, the Camaro, the Trans Am, the Mustang, and even newer cars. A lot of the girls at my school liked Eagle Talons ( ) for some reason, but when you'r older you need something that has a mean rumble in the exhaust. Something not everyone has.

Ok .. lets teach some of you guys some stuff about the other sex.

1) Ferraris are EXTREMELY UNCOOL. The ladies think your rich .. a rich twat with more money than sense.
    2) Astons are cool, but most girls wouldnt think theyre very cool because of James Bond .. theyd think that your trying to be like bond .. and most women hate bond!
    3) Pagani, Koenigsegg and Lamborghini are very good with the Ladies. The first 2 because they normally wouldnt have heard of it so they cant judge you by your car. And Lamborghini because you need "trousers" to own one. Well except the Countach .. that just makes them think that your stuck in the 80's
    4) I dunno about in America but big trucks dont really impress women over here until you actually TAKE THEM OFF ROAD! But you have to be quite subtle about it otherwhys they think your showing off big time instead of just trying to have fun.
    5) Most British women arent huge fans of big cars and prefer Hatchbacks because theyre "cute". This is why Lotus' have alot of sex appeal .. until your try to get in it .. lets just hope that women dont find out that most Lotus owners are people currently in a full blown mid life crisis with little hair
    6) Doing cosmetic modifications to your car here does not impress them unless you are trying to impress a chavet .. if so, try painting your car in Burberry.
    7) Toyota Prius's impress girls IF THEY KNOW WHY THE PRIUS IS A BIT SPECIAL. However, you will find yourself being blanked by your potential mating partner if you start talking about the engine .. which will certainly mean you will not be getting laid very soon.
    8) Mainstream Kit cars apply to the Lotus rule. Most Classic cars are not cool .. especially if you have a garage to park it in with a Shell tin plaque on the wall. However, some do not apply to this including small cars, the Jaguar E-type (Shaguar ) and the Ford Mustang (dont ask why, all the girls I know like them alot). I think its to do with rarity, which is why this rule doesnt apply to America because all of the American girls ive met have said that Corvette, Mustang, Viper and other cars like that are for "posers" and "pretty boys". Especially if driven outside a school.
    9) You need proof that you can drive it to its full potential without going into technical stuff. Example .. This has 350bhp and 300 pound feet of torque and a power to weight ratio of 280bhp per tonne baby <wrong way .. I dont normally race people, not really into that, but the other day someone in a *insert car* tried to beat me. He didnt. < Right way .. try to include humor in it so they dont think your obsessed.
    10) The easiest way to impress girls around me is this. Seat Leon Cupra R in Blue.. Seat's dont have a reputation so girls dont know much about them. Stick furry dice or nodding dog (but NEVER BOTH). Have a novelty car sticker in the back which isnt car related. This suggests sophistication. They are quite fast so thats the speed bit done .. its a hatchback and girls like it. Girls cant say your a rich twat because it doesnt look like a sportscar. Have it in dark blue because its an un-complainable colour without being bland. NEVER BLACK! You'll look like a pimp. And final thought .. if a girl choses you purely because your car .. shes either a bloke or a money harvesting man eater

I have completley over thought this Well I dont care, Im pretty happy with my girl at the moment.

Thread Information