Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: being mauled in the face is no fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    A dog can be 4 times as small as the person and 5 times stronger than that person, size doesn't really matter.
    my grandma has an ex-police dog. if it gets excited when i come over it drags me out of the car by my arm

hahaha... it hurt? (the grandma)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

yeah, it depends which one gets to the car first i guess

We Need Pix!!!

To all of you:

A dog, no matter how lovely it is, is still an animal. They do get jumpy,annoying and agressive at times, but so do we. The difference is that we are always aware of what our acts will do to others and dogs arent. Those of you that say they would have done this and that, are just not being smart being enough or acting tough to others.

When we take a dog to our houses we got to be prepared to take the consequences of that. I know about people that have dogs with mental problems that are as bad as any wild animal, and still they don't take them away to the shelter as if it was a broken toy they bought. Those things happen. I don't mean we must have a dog or another animal no matter what. But we should respected them as animals they are no matter what they do. Cause they'll always be just animals with insticts, and alltough they can be agressive they get very connected to us. It's not fair to take them away.
    It's not fair to leave a dog with other persons and then blame them of not educating the dog properly. Get a simple no-race-abandoned dog instead of a "macho-man" rotweiller or pitbull and you'll be problem-free. Pure breeds are more complicated and more likely to have mental or physical diseases.

I have a small bitch I saved from a bad situation on my street. My girlfriend loved the poor looking animal so we decided to keep her. The dog spends it's time between houses and is very friendly. But I guess she probably was misstreated in it's early years. So when we try to punish her for something it did, it tries to bite. It's an instinctive reaction it has, because the minute next it's all tail-between-legs...

As a complete animal nutter an dog lover, I ask you guys to never forget it is a dog, and not some bad guy, we're talking about. We never know what is the motivation of their acts. Punish the dog with respect.

If it is a neighbours dog that comes over you, run to your house, wait until the dog is closed again, call is owner and slam his face, because he is the only responsable. Not the poor dog.
    Last edited by McReis; 02-02-2005 at 05:25 AM.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    I have a small bitch I saved from a bad situation on my street. My girlfriend loved the poor looking animal so we decided to keep her. The dog spends it's time between houses and is very friendly. But I guess she probably was misstreated in it's early years. So when we try to punish her for something it did, it tries to bite. It's an instinctive reaction it has, because the minute next it's all tail-between-legs...
    a friend of my best friends parentshas a BIG rotweiller.She found the dog,while being still a puppy of a few weeks old,on a piece of land between the industrial factory's.She was really abused and not fed for days.She has now grown up, but she still has some memories, we think.Everything she sees a black person(not mixed, but really black) she starts to bark and try to wreck the tv.She also starts barking when you try to rub?(right word?) her.as everyone is used to it, it isnt a real problem anymore.If you met her for the first time she really scares the sh*t out of everyone... I think she has been trough something traumatic happening before she was abandoned .Maybe by a black person,which explains her fear for blacks...

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    a friend of my best friends parentshas a BIG rotweiller.She found the dog,while being still a puppy of a few weeks old,on a piece of land between the industrial factory's.She was really abused and not fed for days.She has now grown up, but she still has some memories, we think.Everything she sees a black person(not mixed, but really black) she starts to bark and try to wreck the tv.She also starts barking when you try to rub?(right word?) her.as everyone is used to it, it isnt a real problem anymore.If you met her for the first time she really scares the sh*t out of everyone... I think she has been trough something traumatic happening before she was abandoned .Maybe by a black person,which explains her fear for blacks...
    bcuz dogs are color blind the dog might just be scared bcuz all it sees is a dark spot! when I say that I used to hit my dog its bcuz it deserved to know that it was doing something wrong, you may think that I have problems but You certainly didnt know her and never handled her, and you definately werent there for those times when she was treated like a normal "small puppy" that weighed in at 20lbs (still only a couple of months old) and tried to attack.. she was so out of control after i left her (when no one HIT her to let her know that waht she was doing was wrong) that she would even attack the trainers. I was never bite by her bcuz I didnt allow her but my parents did on numerous occasions, So the lesson that I learned was that If you arent STERN with a young dog and show it who is boss when it gets bigger itll lose respect for you and not follow your commands and even try and attack you whenever you try to keep it from doing something.
    ________
    Ford Europe history
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-31-2011 at 12:01 AM.

Elswick, England (Home of the world famous Bonds' Ice Cream!)
    Ouch! sounds way painful man, being mauled by a dog.
    UCP's No.1 Koenigsegg & Aston Martin fan!
    UCP's Biggest Feeder fan!

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    We Need Pix!!!
    are, are you serious? you wanna see pics of my bloody and stitched up face? i dont think so.....
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

A dog can be 4 times as small as the person and 5 times stronger than that person
    find me a dog 4 times smaller than a person and 5 times stronger and you get a prize
    size doesn't really matter.
    most girls disagree

sry for bringing up old topic kk bye
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by d-quik
    find me a dog 4 times smaller than a person and 5 times stronger and you get a prize
    I think by 'stronger' he meant the attack and defence advantages it has. They have claws, sharp teeth and can jump high, for attack. And they have loud barks and can run fast for defence.

SPH keep off the crack please.

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    well i guess i wouldnt call it mauled. but i was trying to get a gum wrpaper away from my dog earlier and she bit me in the face! i have a gash below my lip and a puncture on my lower lip. i went to the ER and got 7 stitches. its all swollen and annoying now. the weird thing was it didnt hurt that much when it happened. i just stood up, realized i was bleeding, and was like "F*CK THAT B*TCH BIT ME!" then we went to the ER. my dad drove and we pulled some nice 0-60 times comin off stoplights and good speeds on straights. so i guess theres a silver lining in everything. the moral of this story, dont let your dog bite you
    I'm glad your ok, but the moral of this story should be"don't through your gum on the floor" hey! if you tried to pull a gum out of my hair, ill bit to LOL!!!!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

guys this happened in february so idk why ur still comenting on it. lol
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Thread Information