Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chop Comp 51

ha the roof looks a bit tilted over
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz
    alright, since i started this weeks chop and then had an incident involving many trips to a physio in the future i can not complete this chop, therefore i am putting my chop up for randomness, and if anyone wishes to destroy whats left of this car feel free.
    Goot idea, looks ugly tho.....

alright, since i started this weeks chop and then had an incident involving many trips to a physio in the future i can not complete this chop, therefore i am putting my chop up for randomness, and if anyone wishes to destroy whats left of this car feel free.
    HAHAHA!!!!!!
    halo 2 - november 9

gimmie a break james. christ, i can only be so good with a ripped tendon, displaced hip and strained muscles in my leg. how good do i have to be? :rollseyes: but shyte in in pain.

i think it has potential...
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

How did you intend on this to turn out?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

@ 6'bore

i didnt intend anything really, i was just having fun thinking of new ways of cars to look because of the hy wire platform, seeing as im already thinking of my school design project ( a car) it got me thinking about how there wouldnt be any engine to get in the way of the driver space for feet etc. (a la jeep treo) ive used alot of design ideas generated by car makers concepts, this car would have low seats (and raked significantly backwards), like in supercars, to lower the windscreen and improving areodynamics. this would seat four, just like an RX8, with a center colsole all the way down the inside of the car, containing hidden items of use, dvd player screens etc. if i can get my arm numb enough i will do i quick chop of the RX8's console (or the torana concept)

EDIT: WTF!!! i swear i clicked my above post's :EDIT: button!!! why has this made a new post?!
    Last edited by whiteballz; 02-05-2005 at 02:05 PM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Here's my submission this week. With a glance back when the car debuted and everybody saying it was Bauhaus styling ... yeah, sure!
    Sorry, no body kits here
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks to www.ImageShack.us for free image hosting when the forum won't stand up to its job!

wait for me im almost donr
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    heres mine..

________
    Ferrari 348 history
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-31-2011 at 12:06 AM.

Hello everyone, here is mine, took 2 hours and im damn proud of it coz i luv da 5th element ( Movie ) and it is where i go the ideas to do this, taxis of the future

House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Very good blitz. And I can't really put my finger on what it is but rebirth's just looks wierd
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I think Xar's TT is just strange. Are the wheels intended to jut out? It's kind of ugly. But the other on the car IS amazing.

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by pergarec
    I think Xar's TT is just strange. Are the wheels intended to jut out? It's kind of ugly. But the other on the car IS amazing.
    unfortunately bcuz i performed the color change at the end then submitted i didnt realize that the Wide Arch Fenders blended in too much witht he car.. I guess that If I wouldve outlined them it wouldve made a complete difference..as for the otheron the car park sorry i dont understand what you mean..i guess an intake wouldve also helped out alot.
    ________
    herbal vaporizers
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-31-2011 at 12:07 AM.

Thread Information