Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: it was Matra At Alpine....now this

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally

it was Matra At Alpine....now this

This is REALLY getting annoying. This is the second time somebody has created a 'make-fun-of' version of a members name. First it was Matra At Alpine, now this. Whats up with this guy?

Anybody care to explain???
    Attached Images Attached Images

now....seriously......this time it wasnt me or caddy cien.

This people just wanna have fun. They do this for fun then get banned. He could be a drug dealer jk jk jk

A disgrunteed Aussie perhaps ?

See it's now a banned user - easier than the effort to set it up

I he/she returns I think a call to his ISP - TPG - will be in order.
    More and more ISPs are now willing to ban home locations from getting their services to avoid the hassle of getting spam-listed and blocked
    Losing mum and dad's internet connection FOREVER will cause more grief than an IP ban by UCP !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    A disgrunteed Aussie perhaps ?

See it's now a banned user - easier than the effort to set it up

If he/she returns I think a call to his ISP - TPG - will be in order.
    More and more ISPs are now willing to ban home locations from getting their services to avoid the hassle of getting spam-listed and blocked
    Losing mum and dad's internet connection FOREVER will cause more grief than an IP ban by UCP !!!!
    So you're saying he/she did this perpously just to be banned?
    wierd....

But it had to be someone who was here for a little time. Theres a very small percentage of anybody just randomly choosing Wouter's name. Don't you think maybe this was dont to provoke?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    So you're saying he/she did this perpously just to be banned?
    wierd....

But it had to be someone who was here for a little time. Theres a very small percentage of anybody just randomly choosing Wouter's name. Don't you think maybe this was dont to provoke?
    Don't know.

I think they did it to annoy Wouter in some way. Whether they NEW it would be a ban I'm not sure.

But that's what it is and as noted it takes less effort to BAN these idiots than it does for them to create them
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Don't know.

I think they did it to annoy Wouter in some way. Whether they NEW it would be a ban I'm not sure.

But that's what it is and as noted it takes less effort to BAN these idiots than it does for them to create them
    You took that extra step and deleted him didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    You took that extra step and deleted him didn't you?
    Lifetime ban for these puppies.
    No point in making it a one day and giving them the chance to log back on with an unacceptable name

Its not even a good name to make fun of him 'wouterpoop;? People who intend from the outset to portray them selves to be a joker and make fun of others, doesn't deserve to be a part of this site
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Its not even a good name to make fun of him 'wouterpoop;? People who intend from the outset to portray them selves to be a joker and make fun of others, doesn't deserve to be a part of this site

if you say it that way alot of us dont deserve to be here because of "making fun of" karrmann
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    if you say it that way alot of us dont deserve to be here because of "making fun of" karrmann

True. But he deserves it. He brings it on himself. And this is towards a senior member and great contributer to this site
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

True. But he deserves it. He brings it on himself. And this is towards a senior member and great contributer to this site
    senior member/great contributor/OWNER - same thing...
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Id laugh my ass off if its actually a bloke called Wouter Poop .. that'd wipe the anger off your face. Pretty lame neverthless.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Id laugh my ass off if its actually a bloke called Wouter Poop .. that'd wipe the anger off your face. Pretty lame neverthless.
    You never know with those crazy Dutch names

Just because he isn't like a lot of us here doesn't mean he deserves anything. I'm not trying to support him, it just applies to everybody. Whats hus fault if he isn't like you?

Thread Information