Thread: I need some advice.

I need some advice.

I only want serious advice, no jokes please.

I started being a member on a site where you can make your own page, give details about yourself, have friends, etc.

So im doing a member search, and there is a girl, same age as me, absolutely gorgeous! So jokingly to my self i'm daring myself to say something to her. So i did.......i swear 3 seconds later she contacts me and we talk on aim for over an hour! It was kinda ridicoulous, but i was so nervous talking to her..well, she's a model and man is she great looking.

So...what should i do next. She lives in NJ, i live in Arizona. Any tips/ ideas when i talk to her next? Any help is appreciated.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I'd say just feel it out first, see what she's like. Ask her about general stuff like family and a little of her past, see how that goes then take it from there. Oh and don't sound needy and bend to her wishes, because that will leave you shit outta luck.

Quote Originally Posted by werty

I started being a member on a site where you can make your own page, give details about yourself, have friends, etc.

So im doing a member search, and there is a girl, same age as me, absolutely gorgeous! So jokingly to my self i'm daring myself to say something to her. So i did.......i swear 3 seconds later she contacts me and we talk on aim for over an hour! It was kinda ridicoulous, but i was so nervous talking to her..well, she's a model and man is she great looking.

So...what should i do next. She lives in NJ, i live in Arizona. Any tips/ ideas when i talk to her next? Any help is appreciated.
    hehehe.. lemme guess, MySpace.com? Personally, I hate those damn webspace things but if you find a girlfriend or what not and it all works out, more power to you. Just curious, where in NJ?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by werty

1. what are your intents
    2. what do you think her intents are

I can only say what I would do next if I know the mindsets of you both. You can't expect us to simulate everything for you mate.
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

i suggest you put me in touch with her and ill go take a test ride and let you know how things are

seriously, talk more with her. keep up good relations online and who knows about the future.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Werty abandoned the thread, this is all a conspiracy.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

myspace is so damn addicting!

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6863679

that's right kids

Werty:

1.Make sure she's who she says she is. Very important!! She might not even be a girl to start with.

2. Once you've chatted online for a while, talk on the phone. If she won't give you her number, that's a red flag right there!!

3. If you ever decide to meet in person. Make sure she is the one who makes the trip. There would be a few things worse than being stood up a few thousand miles away from home.

In short, protect yourself at all costs Good luck!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Where were you??? LiveJournal or something
    Well she might be one of those ugly ass fat chicks that uses pics of other people to show herself to people, in which case.... LOL
    But if your sure, i say hell ya, youd be stupid not to go.
    That would be a fun drive too.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    Where were you??? LiveJournal or something
    Well she might be one of those ugly ass fat chicks that uses pics of other people to show herself to people, in which case.... LOL
    But if your sure, i say hell ya, youd be stupid not to go.
    That would be a fun drive too.
    haha, no i had my doubts at first, but i think i can trust her to not be a fat chick

i'm not relying on you guys for all this advice, i just wanted to get some idea's

it's not like im serious with her or anything, and the chances of me going to see her this early is zero, but this could get interesting, ill keep you guys updated
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Take your time bro, same sh@t happened to about 6 1/2 years
    ago, she tolled me one thing but in real life was not, think
    god I had friend that lived in San Diego, I tolled him if he can
    go and check her out at her work,,, and boy was I blown away when
    my friend called me, he was laughing like crazy.Even if she
    dose look nice, have her come to you, don't you go out there!!
    Last edited by QUATTRO MAN; 02-08-2005 at 04:31 PM.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

i just looked up an american atlas, youre on opposite sides of the country!!! thats like me flying to perth... only... further!!! seriously dont get involved until you see proof. im like QUATTRO... i had a BAD experience with this kinda stuff. check, check and then check again!

EDIT: although that would be one HELLUVA ROAD TRIP!!!
    The Datto will rage again...

sorry to bring this thread back up but...

HOLY MOTH*R F*CKER!!!!!!!!!!!

will (werty) just showd me a pic of this chick!!

PH*K!!! shes not exactly magda zubanski!! (only aussies (i thinK) will know her well enough)

christ, if she wants to take all of will crap when he gets there as long as he gets some itll be worth it!!!!! im speachless @ her!

(not as good as mustangs pic tho, you should post that one up mustang, the yella shirt)
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    i suggest you put me in touch with her and ill go take a test ride and let you know how things are
    LMAO.

Good one.

It's just like that ad that was shown on here about the car, but was really about the girl.

OK, I say...get to know her better. Don't just automatically try to find a way to meet her in person.

Thread Information