Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Best Cars" based on PERSONAL experience

ok, has he driven any of the above then? :P

:S what the hell r u talkin about ... i think he meant you when you were asking me about what kind of lumina i drove !! thats why he started to explain lumina that we have here in uae in detail ! not because i said something thats not true !!

i know, you drove a four door lumina, i believe you
    its just that i asked if you've driven a monaro which is simply
    two doors + 350hp
    i should have rephrased my post to "WHICH of the above has he driven"

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by mduhair
    :S what the hell r u talkin about ... i think he meant you when you were asking me about what kind of lumina i drove !! thats why he started to explain lumina that we have here in uae in detail ! not because i said something thats not true !!
    Calm down, getting angry isn't going to get you anywhere. Note that he put this smiley...
    :P
    ...meaning that he was just joking.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Actually, the Chevrolet Lumina SS is quite different from the info you're recieving.

Lets start with the Lumina, shall we?
    The Lumina is your common family Monaro, a 4 door. It comes in LS, L, and another type I forgot.

Then theres the Lumina S, looking somewhere like the Monaro, a 2 door, but just not as agressive. It comes with 220 HP

Then theres the Lumina SS, sporting a 5.7L 328 Hp engine. From the original you also get the SS Coupe, a luxourious version pumping 325 horsepower.
    And theres the killer one. a Generation III Callaway Enhanced 5.7, giving out 400 running horses. The Lumina SS is 4 door and has a spoiler, unlike the Monaro.
    The 220hp coupe would be the V6 Supercharged engine. We did have a V8 and V6 Monaro about 2 years ago.

It's funny how they names them, It was like they wanted to confuse people. the sedans should have been lumina and coupe called something else like Monaro CV6 CV8 and GTS
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

best car from experience is a 97 Toyota Supra RZ. man that thing has AWESOME feel to it. especially when the boost kicks in
    The Datto will rage again...

Hmmn my mates AU Ford Falcon XR8 Rebel. 220kw and a very big comfortable interior. Went out on a long straight country road. That SOB pushed me 10 inches into my seat

Thread Information