Other than my friends 360 modena ....

the most stable car -
cadillac deville ( cruise control on -maximum speed- 179 km/h while raining and snowing - from halifax to new brunswick )

the most luxurious car -
Mercedes s600, dealership test drive ( 240 km/h - offduty cop stopped me - almost got a heart attact when he found out i was only 16 years old back then and i only had my liscense for 1 month )

the "best buy" suv (overall experince) -
toyota 4 runner SR5-V8 (rental) , the new look ... i loved the power, handling, look, and the way it drives overall ... i just loved it ... however i said "best buy" not "best suv" because there is the range rover (my friends )and the VW toureg (my friends) which are equipped with a sh*t lot of stuff and they are both excellent and fun suv's to drive

I would like to say a very useful piece of advice that will help anyone that is looking to buy a new car ... FERRARI - TOYOTA - BMW , are the best world transmissions respectively ... so you might wanna keep that in mind

p.s.
if you have any questions about any car if your looking to buy ... plz feel free to ask and i would gladly tell you whatever you need to know about its overall performance because i beleive that i have driven ( through test drives and my friends cars) the biggest collection of cars out of everyone on this site