Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Sponge Bob Bloody square pants

Microsoft are sh!te. I hate the company with a vengeance. I've seen so many excellent solutiosn lose palce to a cobbled-togetrher solution from MS
    BUT their financial clout means nobody can stand up to them.
    UNIX in it's SUN, HP and IBM flavours were each great operating systems with advanced features nobody has in ANY of the alternatives even still !!
    Linux allowed developers to leech those ideas out into smaller/simpler version for the FSF crowd ( SCO threatened LINUX users with over 250 patent violations, but it's gone quiet - probably coz IBM and HP are seriously investing in LINUX )
    But they lack some of the richness and expansion. But it'll come and if RedHat, SuSE, MandrakeSoft, et al coudl stop pissing in each others solution space it coudl win out. BUT there are stil enough variations to make it hard to deply multi-version LINUX
    IBM have just announed a £50M investment to move their application space to LINUX and to 'harden' their LINUX solutions. Sadly if they make the mistake they did with AIX then it's doomed

You can grab the Beta on the XP Spyware/Firewall at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en ( I dont think it checks for MSDN membership - but it might ) BUT it's beta so it is liekly a NIGHTMARE to remove ( MS do uninstalls last ) so caveat-emptor !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    What ad?
    rofl, hope he got the joke
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

i get the ad, but its not nearly as annoying as you people make it to be.

internet is full of em. if u guys think ucp is bad you would die in some sites.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    You can grab the Beta on the XP Spyware/Firewall at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
    I checked it out and I have to say I'm really impressed. Nothing is more annoying than stuff you have on your computer that you know shouldn't be there, but you can't get rid of. The MSAntispyware helped me out on a couple of problems there! And Really nice with details about the infection, so u allways know whats what.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Microsoft are sh!te. I hate the company with a vengeance. I've seen so many excellent solutiosn lose palce to a cobbled-togetrher solution from MS
    BUT their financial clout means nobody can stand up to them.
    UNIX in it's SUN, HP and IBM flavours were each great operating systems with advanced features nobody has in ANY of the alternatives even still !!
    Linux allowed developers to leech those ideas out into smaller/simpler version for the FSF crowd ( SCO threatened LINUX users with over 250 patent violations, but it's gone quiet - probably coz IBM and HP are seriously investing in LINUX )
    But they lack some of the richness and expansion. But it'll come and if RedHat, SuSE, MandrakeSoft, et al coudl stop pissing in each others solution space it coudl win out. BUT there are stil enough variations to make it hard to deply multi-version LINUX
    IBM have just announed a £50M investment to move their application space to LINUX and to 'harden' their LINUX solutions. Sadly if they make the mistake they did with AIX then it's doomed

You can grab the Beta on the XP Spyware/Firewall at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en ( I dont think it checks for MSDN membership - but it might ) BUT it's beta so it is liekly a NIGHTMARE to remove ( MS do uninstalls last ) so caveat-emptor !!!
    Spoken like a true uber nerd.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Thread Information