Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: your first car in GT4?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoChimp22
    As i said, im holding out for GT5 on PS3, so its gonna be a long.... long..... wait. And you guys and yoiur threads are starting to piss me off!!!!
    Good, so let me continue. I picked up the game at about 8:30 p.m., knocked off the first 2 licenses (didn't go for all golds or anything, wanted to play) and bought myself an RX-7. Now I'm saving up for performance parts. (They're pretty expensive.)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Good, so let me continue. I picked up the game at about 8:30 p.m., knocked off the first 2 licenses (didn't go for all golds or anything, wanted to play) and bought myself an RX-7. Now I'm saving up for performance parts. (They're pretty expensive.)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    keep money since the PS3 would be more expensive than the PS2 when it arrived on the market(near 500 euros)

Quote Originally Posted by forza_autodelta
    keep money since the PS3 would be more expensive than the PS2 when it arrived on the market(near 500 euros)
    I always thought it would be about that many USD but i guess with a 4000+ MHz processor thats a little cheap . Doesnt matter to me, its worth it. Im not gonns buy a PS2 4 years after release just so I can play GT4, thats rediculas.

Assuming I can take the 8,000,000 credits over from GT3... anything.

Quote Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    Assuming I can take the 8,000,000 credits over from GT3... anything.
    nope. max of 100,000
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I always thought it would be about that many USD but i guess with a 4000+ MHz processor thats a little cheap . Doesnt matter to me, its worth it. Im not gonns buy a PS2 4 years after release just so I can play GT4, thats rediculas.
    GET THIS: My friend Alex is, ready for this, giving me his PS2. Yes, I'm da mang.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I got GT4 last night; incredible game. They got rid of almost all the serious faults of GT3, plus a crapload of nice cars. My first was... Well, a stock MR2. I used my GT3 data, though... Modded it out and went to the Special events. raced that second rally through that seaside town against the Lancia. Kicked his ass and got this Toyota Motor Rally Raid thingy. I then did the one little rally in Paris (in the wet) and got the Alpine A310, and won all my money back. I then modified it and took it through the Alpine special event, won it, and got the A110

I sold the A310, modded up the MR2 some more, and got myself a shiny new VW GTI mk. 5. Drove it around Suzuka full, and realized how awesome this game is.

GT4 pwns me... good thing I've got a full weekend ahead of doing nothing.

how is it that you can credit the $$$ from GT3 onto GT4? can some one explain please............ how does it work and how do you do it? Does it just register that you have a GT3 file and ask if you want to credit 100K to your account?

woah. wait. hold on. WTFTFTTFTFTFTFTFTFTF?!?!?!?!?!?! did i read this correctly? 4gigahertz proccesor??!?!?!?!?! please tell me if there's a typo in that, as the xbox has the most powerful proccesor of the 3 consoles out right now, and it hardly gets to 1gigahertz, yet it can play halo2 with absolutly no lag. uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh............overkill to the extreme? unless they plan on putting games larger then half life 2 onto a system.........
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    woah. wait. hold on. WTFTFTTFTFTFTFTFTFTF?!?!?!?!?!?! did i read this correctly? 4gigahertz proccesor??!?!?!?!?! please tell me if there's a typo in that, as the xbox has the most powerful proccesor of the 3 consoles out right now, and it hardly gets to 1gigahertz, yet it can play halo2 with absolutly no lag. uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh............overkill to the extreme? unless they plan on putting games larger then half life 2 onto a system.........
    4 GIGS would prob. be considered slow in 5 years time anyway because games will be designed to take advantage of this new threshold. I'm sure game-designers take into account the processors of the diff. consoles when designing games to prevent lag.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

They say that the basic design would let todays technology put it above 4GHz, which obviously would insert them into the CPU "game". I think it is going to be very interesting (unless IBM keeps it to only their and Toshiba's PCs ). After all, Intel and AMD have already annihilated everybody else that tried to get in their way for the un-branded market. But IBM and Sony have been chatting and i think they have decided to build a slower one because if you put a 4GHz CPU in a game consel, its going to cost WAY to much. On top of that, theres no way in hell that every game studio is going to skip 2 years of tech to make games for a "super-consel", its all about money.

BTW: I just heard that once the new systems come out, Square Enix (maker of FF) is going to make games EXCLUSIVELY for Microsoft. One more lost to the highest bidder.

First car, I got was the 270R from Nismo.
    First car I Officially bought was the Callaway C12.

Quote Originally Posted by 85RX7
    how is it that you can credit the $$$ from GT3 onto GT4? can some one explain please............ how does it work and how do you do it? Does it just register that you have a GT3 file and ask if you want to credit 100K to your account?
    Go to Status in your Home.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Go to Status in your Home.
    thanks, ill try that when i get the game

Thread Information