Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No more diesel for Porsche!!!

well. It seems I´m the last one against the diesel.
    Live and let die

Quote Originally Posted by Porsche ´77
    well. It seems I´m the last one against the diesel.
    just wait until the Amercans come on the forum. You have not answered my question whether you have ever driven a powerful diesel?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

I´ve driven vry few diesel and I hate the sond they make.some friends think they´re great cars but I´m still in my opinion. mabe they had reason, maybe not.
    Live and let die

I´ve driven vry few diesel and I hate the sond they make.some friends think they´re great cars but I´m still in my opinion. mabe they had reason, maybe not.
    anything with more than 300NM?
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

no. I knew someone who will buy a serie 5, maybe he will let me drive it one day...
    Live and let die

no. I knew someone who will buy a serie 5, maybe he will let me drive it one day...
    lucky you

maybe, but I would be luckier with one on my own
    Live and let die

I am currently trying to sell my 1977 Porsche 924. 85,000 original miles, over $800 in new weatherstripping, emblems, marker lights, Porsche sticker for windshield and more... Paint this car and turn heads. I bought it about 3 years ago to restore. I gave $2700 for it. It had 55,000 miles at that time. Rides very smooth. Asking $1500
    I am near Indianapolis and she is ready for your test drive.

I am currently trying to sell my 1977 Porsche 924. 85,000 original miles, over $800 in new weatherstripping, emblems, marker lights, Porsche sticker for windshield and more... Paint this car and turn heads. I bought it about 3 years ago to restore. I gave $2700 for it. It had 55,000 miles at that time. Rides very smooth. Asking $1500
    I am near Indianapolis and she is ready for your test drive.
    Errrrrrrrrrr. I´m a bit far from Indianapolis
    Live and let die

excuse me. I forgot this is a forum for the "society of diesel friends". I think there are a lot of people happy to see the new opinion of porsche about diesel. How many people will see a Porsche TURBOdiesel???? and when I say truck, I mean the trucks for working, not like the cayenne
    If it gets PERFORMANCE who cares ??

The hydrocarbons you burn in your car today are NOT the same as those 100 years ago. So times move on. It's only a different hydrocarbon mix after all

Gnerally ati-diesel sentiment is from those who've not tried a modern PSA or VW/Skoda. My sisters diesel Fabia is a real sleeper She will STILL have some fun and burn off a kid in his souped up Nova trying to catch her
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

If it gets PERFORMANCE who cares ??

The hydrocarbons you burn in your car today are NOT the same as those 100 years ago. So times move on. It's only a different hydrocarbon mix after all

Gnerally ati-diesel sentiment is from those who've not tried a modern PSA or VW/Skoda. My sisters diesel Fabia is a real sleeper She will STILL have some fun and burn off a kid in his souped up Nova trying to catch her
    ahhhhhhhhhh. I´m the one who is against diesel??? I thought this forum was different from others, where people only talk about diesel cars
    Live and let die

people only talk about diesel cars
    Only when henk4's online
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I am still against diesel, the way they rev and the sound... a big diesel v8 in a truck with some good exhausts can sound very good tho. And yes everyone is telling me to buy a diesel, but I just cant stand the sound of it.

I am still against diesel, the way they rev and the sound... a big diesel v8 in a truck with some good exhausts can sound very good tho. And yes everyone is telling me to buy a diesel, but I just cant stand the sound of it.
    Finally an intelligent man.
    Live and let die

Quote Originally Posted by quattro_20v
    I don't like diesels because you can't really deliver much power out of diesel. When I say more power I mean off performance power. Diesels are known alot more for torque so if you don't really need a truck for much towing or filling the back full then you probably wouldn't need the diesel. Thats ontop of the crap sound they give out. But diesels are a bit better on the enviroment I think.
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Thread Information