View Poll Results: Which one do you want more?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nintendo DS

4 33.33%
  • Sony PSP

8 66.67%

Thread: DS vs. PSP

DS vs. PSP

Which one do you like better? I like the DS because it will be able to play my GameBoy Advance Games. Plus it has a touch screen and a microphone which will be really cool when it gets online features. It will be like having your own sketch pad which to IM people with and then being able to talk to them live through your microphone and even challenge them to games. I've played the demo's of it in the stores and the touch screen is really cool.

I know someone whos imported a DS from Japan recently. I was quite surprised by the graphics but the controls are flawed. You cant use touchscreen and D pad at the same time and the buttons at the back arent very easy to press because the whole thing is too box like .. the corners are too "sharp".

I will take the sony psp. Just because it has been so anticipated. Arent microsoft bringing 1 out. does anyone have any details?
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

OWN3D!!!!

PSP all the way!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

My brother has a DS, its great. The controls work just fine in games and the graphics are awsome. Esspecialy the toch screen, in metroid prime (the demo) its very handy on account of its a fps.
    Last edited by kko; 01-17-2005 at 07:42 PM.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    My brother has a DS, its great. The controls work just fine in games and the graphics are awsome.
    God, finally someone else who likes the DS. I think this is just some more biased stuff against Nintendo again. Just like what happened with the Gamecube with everyone saying it's for babies.

Fortunatley Microsoft arent bringing one out .. they just brought out a press release about the Xbox 2 and said that they wouldnt be bringing out a PSP/DS rival. Phew!

Yes! Finally another vote for the DS! Awesome!

Thread Information