Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: $$$ Richest Forum Member $$$

$$$ Richest Forum Member $$$

lets get everyones opinion on who they think is the richest forum member... richest as in who might have the most money... hehe... my vote goes for white devil

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    my vote goes for white devil
    I'd say probably Swissbeatz... I'd say that the owner of a brand new Porsche 911 probably has a fatter wallet than a 16-year-old BMW junkie
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 01-08-2004 at 06:08 PM.

Yeah, swissbeatz seems tohave a lot of good, expensive cars in his driveway. Or at least knows people who do, i'd be lucky to know someone with a car worth more than $40,000.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    lets get everyones opinion on who they think is the richest forum member... richest as in who might have the most money... hehe... my vote goes for white devil
    WHY ME???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
    i wich i was and if so i will be taking pic of all the cars i have and post them but dont have any ..i am still 16 well could say 17 but 16 seems younger how am i supose to have money
    i would say you R

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I'd say probably Swissbeatz... I'd say that the owner of a brand new Porsche 911 probably has a fatter wallet than a 16-year-old BMW junkie
    that is true lotus junkie lol lol

i hope i wont loose a reputation for that hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    that is true lotus junkie lol lol

i hope i wont loose a reputation for that hahaha
    Why would you lose reputation for that? I am a Lotus junkie. I don't, however, worship everything that they do. That's the point where it just becomes a biased, misguided obsession.

Why would you lose reputation for that? I am a Lotus junkie. I don't, however, worship everything that they do. That's the point where it just becomes a biased, misguided obsession.
    haha ok then can i can get one reputation then

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    haha ok then can i can get one reputation then
    Why would you get one?

EDIT: You might get a free bonous reputation point if you stop blindly worshipping the Bavarian Motor Werks

Why would you get one?

EDIT: You might get a free bonous reputation point if you stop blindly worshipping the Bavarian Motor Werks
    ok i wont anymore
    anyway i never did and i am not a big fan in the new BMW shape but i think they r better than other cars so i dont like peole to say they r crapy..the only reason me i like BMW the more is that they have the best engines and have very good enteriors and good shapes my BMW car shapes are the new 6 ,i like the 7 dont know why people dont like it and the Mpower is my favourit off all cars

i've heard of swissbeats but neva talked 2 him...damn wat a rich guy...sh!t... i wish i was him hehe and IB4R i know a lot of people who own cars worth $40,000...i wish i had swissbeatz job...if he has one or he probably inherited the millions

Swissbeatz is probably the richest, he's got a red Porsche 911. He is an adult and married and probably has a nice job.
    All my damn relatives are rich, some of them make above $90,000 USD.
    I'm not really wealthy, but I will be someday, after college and many jobs, I'll finally have the background for a high paying job.

i have 5 relatives who make above $100,000 except we make around $200,000 but thats not the profit, we have to take put the flamin tax, wages for workers, and some free items we include in our promotions etc but thats the downside of business and also at times we have to reduce our items 85% below RRP to compete with others and secure customers etc yeah our business is small, in 2000 we had a chance to make it major but my old man took the advice of a few business partners and decided to keep it small
    Last edited by r34_296kw; 01-08-2004 at 09:22 PM. Reason: cos i want to

oh yeah the above amount doesnt include the amount from the sideline business i run

i am filthy rich !!

i am surprised no one mentioned me ?!! i am kinda related to the sultan of brunei after all !!

anyways my vote for richest forum member goes to "kinan.f" dont know if he's still a member though !
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    i am surprised no one mentioned me ?!! i am kinda related to the sultan of brunei after all !!

anyways my vote for richest forum member goes to "kinan.f" dont know if he's still a member though !
    haha

Hmmmmmmm,Kinan,yes,he lives in Riadh(Riaz),he lives with sheikhs!!!
    and sheikh is something like sultan.

Thread Information