Thread: Swedish Anti-piracy office accused of piracy

Swedish Anti-piracy office accused of piracy

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News...x?NewsId=13028

LMAO

Sweden's anti-piracy organisation, Antipiratbyrε (APB) has been accused of illegally downloading copyright-protected films and games!

The APB was behind a raid against Bahnhof two weeks ago, which resulted in the confiscation of servers containing thousands of film, music and games files. APB lawyer Henrik Pontιn declared that "this is just the start" and brazenly admitted that the organisation had used a paid infiltrator at Bahnhof.

But on Tuesday Bahnhof released the results of its own internal investigation. According to managing director Jon Karlung, the APB infiltrator had himself carried out over 68,000 uploads and downloads of copyright-protected material on Bahnhof's servers.

"How can the Antipiratbyrε, which in the form of a lobby organisation works to stop the file-sharing culture, actively pay a person to upload thousands of copyright-protected files to a server which, with the help of the authorities, they then allow to be confiscated," said Jon Karlung.

"It's like handing out matches and petrol to a known pyromaniac and then reporting him to the police when he burns a house down."

Bush will be getting ideas
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    [url]
    "It's like handing out matches and petrol to a known pyromaniac and then reporting him to the police when he burns a house down." [/I]

Bush will be getting ideas
    Bush version: It is like handing tons of weaponry to Saddam to fight Iran and then accusing him of producing WOMD.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Bush version: It is like handing tons of weaponry to Saddam to fight Iran and then accusing him of producing WOMD.
    He shoots, he scores!

www.antipiratbyran.com is still down.... it was hacked some two weeks ago.
    here's a mirror of the hacked site:
    http://notwist.info/apb_hacked_03-13-05.htm
    mainly in swedish, but there is parts in english too. They posted a bunch of info on the "narcs" responsible mails, email adresses, phone#, home adresses etc...
    The translation of the topic. "Hej och välkomna till AUHs nya hem i cyberrymden!" is "Hello and welcome to AUH's(Arga Unga Hackare - Mad Young Hackers) new home in cyberspace!"
    Last edited by Pando; 03-27-2005 at 08:06 AM.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Oh my goodness I have to tell you guys about this story.

One time about a month ago the MIAA/RIAA/FBI/You get the poinT sent this letter to a swedish website (one of those bit torent websites) asking them to close the website or face the dire consequences of some new law passed in washington. A while later the website's webmaster replied saying that Sweden, you see, is not a state in America and that our lawyers have concluded that you and your organization are complete dumbasses

OWNED BIOTCH!!!
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by d-quik

One time about a month ago the MIAA/RIAA/FBI/You get the poinT sent this letter to a swedish website (one of those bit torent websites) asking them to close the website or face the dire consequences of some new law passed in washington. A while later the website's webmaster replied saying that Sweden, you see, is not a state in America and that our lawyers have concluded that you and your organization are complete dumbasses

OWNED BIOTCH!!!
    You mean piratebay?
    http://www.thepiratebay.org
    its hilarious, check out the legal threats link!
    It is a good torrent site too, but I only download legal stuff obviously...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

OWNED BIOTCH!!!
    haha thats amazing!

As you may or may not be aware, Sweden is not a state in the United States
    of America. Sweden is a country in northern Europe.
    Unless you figured it out by now, US law does not apply here.
    For your information, no Swedish law is being violated.

Please be assured that any further contact with us, regardless of medium,
    will result in
    a) a suit being filed for harassment
    b) a formal complaint lodged with the bar of your legal counsel, for
    sending frivolous legal threats.

It is the opinion of us and our lawyers that you are ****ing morons, and
    that you should please go sodomize yourself with retractable batons.

Please also note that your e-mail and letter will be published in full on
    http://www.thepiratebay.org.

Hahaha this is the pot calling the kettle black. Bloody pirates stealing from people's house's cars straight out of shops day light robbery Wonder if they will like being called a thief.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by eniplA te artaM
    Sweden's anti-piracy organisation, AntipiratbyrÉ? (APB) has been accused of illegally downloading copyright-protected films and games!
    how poetic
    pondering things

OWNED BIOTCH!!!
    Owned.gov
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information