Page 383 of 410 FirstFirst ... 283333373381382383384385393 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 6138

Thread: Music - Right now?

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    Meh, Soulja Boy is the only great active musician.

*sarcasm overload*

Auditorium - Mos Def
    I didn't even know him...had to google him...to find out I shouldn't have...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    Meh, Soulja Boy is the only great active musician.
    HEART ATTACK!
    *sarcasm overload*
    ... pulse has stabilized.
    "Kimi, can you improve on your [race] finish?"
    "No. My Finnish is fine; I am from Finland. Do you have any water?"

Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Black holes and revelations took a while to convince me, the videos weren't interesting me, the songs seemed diluted. I wasn0t even interested in listening to the whole album.
    Then Knights of Cydonia's video came out, and I loved it.
    After that I took the album and it made much more sense as a whole, I listened to it for a couple of months.
    BH&R is a bit of a concept album... better to listen to the whole album than just a song or two. ive had a few albums like that, and if you are just looking for stuff to put on a playlist, not ideal, but as a whole, fantastic.

for song quality, check out Absolution. better songs, albeit a bit disjointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    Muse is a very different band, whether one likes them or not. They will be legendary one day if they continue to play.
    this.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey View Post
    BH&R is a bit of a concept album... better to listen to the whole album than just a song or two. ive had a few albums like that, and if you are just looking for stuff to put on a playlist, not ideal, but as a whole, fantastic.

for song quality, check out Absolution. better songs, albeit a bit disjointed.

this.
    I listened to the whole Muse discography, just BH&R took more time to be fully appreciated.
    I'm used to concept albums, I just wasn't expecting one from them.
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Amorphis - Skyforger (album)
    "There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games"
    -Ernest Hemingway

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by faksta View Post
    Muse is a very different band, whether one likes them or not. They will be legendary one day if they continue to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeonOfTheDead View Post
    Black holes and revelations took a while to convince me, the videos weren't interesting me, the songs seemed diluted. I wasn0t even interested in listening to the whole album.
    Then Knights of Cydonia's video came out, and I loved it.
    After that I took the album and it made much more sense as a whole, I listened to it for a couple of months.
    Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    i listen to only rock music. once and a while it will be metal. i also like to listen to video game msic as well. i can't wait for the fourth album of Muse. my unlce introduced Muse to me and when i started to listen to the first song on Black Holes and Revelations, i was blown away! ( im a music lover )
    i can't believe how well Mathew Bellemy can sing!! its unfortunalty rare these days, with voice computer enhancements and all.
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    Assassin - Muse

Recently downloaded their discography (other than some live albums), amazing band.
    Live albums are must have ones, but better try to find their live videos

Quote Originally Posted by cargirl1990 View Post
    i can't believe how well Mathew Bellemy can sing!! its unfortunalty rare these days, with voice computer enhancements and all.
    Guys a Legend already, he can sing, play piano like a crazy man then he rocks on guitar.

I'd say just download the whole discography at once, which is what I did and the whole lot is pretty damn awesome. You'll then realize how great they are. One of the best songs, I think, and the 2nd video of theirs I've seen is Plug in Baby. Amazing Song.

The other video I've seen of theirs is Butterflies and Hurricanes Live, one of the only songs I'd say that is better live than in studio. And I've been told that they are the best band in the world to see live, I would have to agree - not that I've seen many bands live but I can imagine that it'd be true with how awesome some of their performances are.
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

picked up Placebo's Battle for the Sun this weekend, and I'm giving it it's first proper listen. so far it is going towards the bottom of the heap of their discography. oh well, there are 5 other brilliant studio albums.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe.
    Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan View Post
    Guys a Legend already, he can sing, play piano like a crazy man then he rocks on guitar.

I'd say just download the whole discography at once, which is what I did and the whole lot is pretty damn awesome. You'll then realize how great they are. One of the best songs, I think, and the 2nd video of theirs I've seen is Plug in Baby. Amazing Song.

The other video I've seen of theirs is Butterflies and Hurricanes Live, one of the only songs I'd say that is better live than in studio. And I've been told that they are the best band in the world to see live, I would have to agree - not that I've seen many bands live but I can imagine that it'd be true with how awesome some of their performances are.
    well, i have the HAARP Live for Muse and i have it on CD and DVD. the DVD version is insane. i never ever seen them live in the flesh ( at a concert ) because i've never been to one in my whole 18 years of life on earth. ( i know, im a loser. i need to get out more. , i just realized i took my OWN quote a few posts ago. WOW. )
    Buddy: 1998-2009
    Mah boi, UCP is what all true warriors strive for!
    PINGAS!!!!

Good band that produces a wide variety of music.

Groove Armada - Hands of Time
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlNpks9WtnY"]YouTube - Groove Armada - Hands of time[/ame]

Groove Armada - Lightsonic
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngbHKVc8MqY"]YouTube - Groove Armada - Lightsonic /music video/[/ame]
    "Horsepower sells motor cars, but torque wins motor races."
    -Carrol Shelby

Listening to Collective Soul at the moment. Have various albums by them. Their sound fills me with joy.

current song: Under Heaven's Skies

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIKzYYKEH2k"]YouTube - Collective Soul - Under Heavens Skies[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raLwUL9T1Nc"]YouTube - Take Off - Kawai Kenji Gundam 00 OST 3[/ame]

Omar Rodriguez Lopez. he's awesome

Hella Good - No Doubt
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Thread Information