Thread: any1 really think he's gona make it??

any1 really think he's gona make it??

Pope John Paul II looks like he's going to meet the Maker pretty soon...he will definately be missed. he has pleaded for peace and humanity time and time again when the rest of the human race opted for blood, and has strived in his own way to make the world a better place. may God rest his soul in peace...amen
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Is there any major decisions that he was related too? I don't know a thing about him.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

The BBC news team are wearing black, just in case...
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    Is there any major decisions that he was related too? I don't know a thing about him.
    Just the aids epidemic in Africa and a couple of other issues.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

He's already been given his final rights. The Pope was a great man and it's sad to see him in such bad shape.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I wouldn't say he was a great man.

Didn't he say that no one in Africa should use condoms so that when they die of AIDs they won't be going to hell?

Or they could use them and not die as much...
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    I wouldn't say he was a great man.

Didn't he say that no one in Africa should use condoms so that when they die of AIDs they won't be going to hell?

Or they could use them and not die as much...
    I don't remember him saying that.. source?
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

who is ths pope you speak of?...god?...religion?....
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    I don't remember him saying that.. source?
    Catholics are against contraceptives.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

i dont understand you guys. john paul ii was a great man, in fact he still is, because he is still living, probably the best pope in the history, he was the first that really understood problems of people and gave them a hand, nobody before him travelled so much just to make happy so many catholics. even if he's not important for you, you should respect him because of all the great things he made for us.

@coventrysucks: even if he said that nobody should use condoms, the reason was that its not right in catholitism. dont tell me youre so stupid to understand it in that way. the most important thing for him was always peoples life

and one more thing: its sad for me to see that you know so little about that great man and all the things he had made
    Last edited by dydzi; 04-01-2005 at 02:11 PM.
    12 cylinders or walk!

The catholic church is anti, contraxptional mesures, them beiing condoms, against abortions or other things, IMO it's a complety hipocrital decision, aids is out there, and the only way to stop it is using condoms, noone is going to stop F... around becouse of religion!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    @coventrysucks: even if he said that nobody should use condoms, the reason was that its not right in catholitism.
    Which is why I think religion is stupid.

Oh, I'm afraid you'll have to suffer greatly because that is somebody's interpretation of the Bible, the single and only source of information for our religion...

Somehow, I don't think that is what God and Jesus had in mind, but since I don't wear a pointy hat no-one seems to listen.
    Thanks for all the fish

Oh, I'm afraid you'll have to suffer greatly because that is somebody's interpretation of the Bible, the single and only source of information for our religion...

Somehow, I don't think that is what God and Jesus had in mind, but since I don't wear a pointy hat no-one seems to listen.
    ok, i have to agree that some of the rules in catholitism are irrational, but the Pope wasnt one of the people who made it stupid. you can't blame him for hundrets of years of deforming. in fact, he was the one that tried to have friendly relations with other religions, any pope hasn't been so popular before, its not only because of tv, but he really loved people and wanted to help them as much as he could - and now you can see thousands of people (not only catholitics) in vatican, praying for Karol Wojtyla
    12 cylinders or walk!

i do!!! i listen!!!
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    The catholic church is anti, contraxptional mesures
    they say no "seed" should be wasted

im not catholic, so i can use contraceptives, im episcapal
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls