Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunch of numpties want Top Gear banned

I bet £50 that NOTHING changes on Top Gear as a result of this.

*reward must be collected in person*

JC will likely upset them AGAIN by tearing up their report

Trasnport 2000 are seemingly next aiming to have Postman Pat banned as the cat doesn't wear a seatbelt
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang
    i mean 5th gear has stuff on there about normal cars but its just nota s good as top gear, im sure that matra wont agree with me there for one reason
    3 words - one hyphenated .......

Vicki Butler-Henderson

TG wins by a long way. Tiff's too big-headed, at least the TG guys admit they're w@nkers at driving

[quote] as clarkson says himself he is a fourty something guy with a bit og a podge most 40+ year olds do have one {/quote]
    what you saying ??
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    as clarkson says himself he is a fourty something guy with a bit og a podge most 40+ year olds do have one
    what you saying ??
    can you prove you dont ?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

HAHAHAHAH!!!! ROFLMFAO "third gear"!

It encoureges safe driving, so that when you go the speed limit in your tiny fuel efficitent car, you can get smashed to pieces by some SUV going 30 over the limit.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    5th gear is the version made purely for Channel 5. It used the old Top Gear format and old presenters. Its basically the less entertaining side show of Top Gear.
    So is Top Gear cancelled because the last episode I found is from last year?
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    So is Top Gear cancelled because the last episode I found is from last year?
    Don't panic, just the kiddies got loose again with their crayons and they've written a nasty press release abotu TG. ACant' wasit to see JC comment about it when ......

Top Gear returns on May 22nd

www.bbc.com/topgear

You get used to old farts like this when you start airsofting. Every day you get stupid mothers saying "BB guns can kill people". A parent who is leading the anti-gun movement once said "BB guns can be converted into weapons of mass destruction". Well so can hamsters if you have enough plutonium. None of them have a valid argument and you just have to live with it .. nothing is gonna happen. Always a laugh to see everyone freak out though, myself included

This reminds me of the commericial GM showed during the olympics where some kid did a whole bunch of crazy tricks in a Corvette. Some angry moms (they get really ticked when you call them that ) thought we were steal our parents car keys and drive there car upside down through a contruction site. Do they think we're f***in morons!?!

A parent who is leading the anti-gun movement once said "BB guns can be converted into weapons of mass destruction".
    I bet 20 bucks it was a conservatist. My toaster can be converted into a WMD, and so can a cell phone, or a car, or a house, or a bush, or a cat, or anything else. Just stick a bomb in it and you can get a, "WMD".

(it's sad, but some people will beilieve that anyone under 18 who sees any kind of violence anywhere is gonna grow up to be a terrorist.)

You get used to old farts like this when you start airsofting. Every day you get stupid mothers saying "BB guns can kill people". A parent who is leading the anti-gun movement once said "BB guns can be converted into weapons of mass destruction". Well so can hamsters if you have enough plutonium. None of them have a valid argument and you just have to live with it .. nothing is gonna happen. Always a laugh to see everyone freak out though, myself included
    Sometimes these busy-bodies have a strange form of getting their way, let's hope this time they don't
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf03
    But can anyone tell me what's the difference between Top Gear and Fifth Gear. Sorry for the noobish question.
    Top Gear has reviews about exciting cars, with lots of humour in between.

5th Gear is rubbish.

They have far too much time devoted to competitions and "exciting" reviews like the one of the Seat Toledo, which consisted of the guy walking round the car, parked up on a busy Barcelona street saying; "yep, looks good, boot's big" then a 5 second clip of him driving it a 5mph down the same busy street saying "drives great. Oh look, a man in a Mercedes!"
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Top Gear has reviews about exciting cars, with lots of humour in between.

5th Gear is rubbish.

They have far too much time devoted to competitions and "exciting" reviews like the one of the Seat Toledo, which consisted of the guy walking round the car, parked up on a busy Barcelona street saying; "yep, looks good, boot's big" then a 5 second clip of him driving it a 5mph down the same busy street saying "drives great. Oh look, a man in a Mercedes!"
    In Mexico there's a show that's just as bad a 5th gear, it's called Autoshow. All they do is film the cars down a two lane road while they read what sounds like the press release for the car. It's really pathetic!! I e-mailed them once and told them to watch Top Gear to see how a proper car program is made
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Gentleman. Load your guns. We're goin' tree hugger huntin'

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Gentleman. Load your guns. We're goin' tree hugger huntin'
    Yeah baby!

Yeah baby!
    and we mean BUSINESS

Thread Information