Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Four Tickets In Three Mounts"

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    no wonder the insurance companies charge more for red cars compared to other colors.........
    That's just a myth. The coverage is just higher because cops notice the red car easily (yellow too) and the red car is always the one that gets the ticket because it sticks out like a sore thumb. The more tickets the higher the insurance.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    Yes I am, I love to buy one here in the states...but I just have to drive my Audi fore know...
    I think he meant Ayrton Senna, the legendary F1 driver. (Assuming you're thinking of some type of car.. Toyota Sienna?)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Qauttro man is Crrrraaa-Aaa-ZZZee

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    Qauttro man is Crrrraaa-Aaa-ZZZee
    car crazy
    pondering things

Matt this was great opportunity for you to call me stupid, I can tell you've never been in track racing, and please DONT confuse driving education with real driving,people with no fear suck, they ruin every ones day at track, "they think they can drive" I truly would love to meet you on a track I TRULY DO...
    I didn't call you stupid. I said driving without fear is stupid. Overall, you act like a 17 yo kid - and kids that age drive without fear. THAT'S why they have high insurance and high percentages of accidents. Grow up.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    That's just a myth. The coverage is just higher because cops notice the red car easily (yellow too) and the red car is always the one that gets the ticket because it sticks out like a sore thumb. The more tickets the higher the insurance.
    lol i didn't know the insurance was higher because of a car being red but i was just told a month ago by a teacher thats into laws, another person that works as a credit counselor and knows about that, and another friend that has been livin for long time, they all told me that red cars had higher insurance cause red makes you go......faster.(probably why my father and i speed on his cherokee, its red.(no i don't speed more than 10mph over limit, and its only sometimes)
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Dang, that's pretty bad. I haven't even had a real ticket yet in 4 years. You might consider slowing down before you get swamped in traffic fines and insurance payments, or worse, get your license pulled. Happened to a friend of mine, he got 8 (!) tickets before he got his license pulled over a reckless driving charge (he was doing about 110mph in a 65 in his Camaro SS). Well, first thing he did when he got his license back was take the Maro out and speed again. He got pulled over once again for doing 110, and his excuse was that he didn't realize how fast that dang Camaro was going. HA. He just sold the Camaro because his insurance payments were totally swamping him, and he needed the cash to pay the tickets. Point being, driving like that is NOT smart, not to mention it wastes gas. That's the main reason I pretty much never go over ~60mph on the freeway.

Closest I got to an actual ticket was getting pulled over 4 times in one week when I was running open headers. $40 worth of fix-it tickets.

Another time I got pulled over for not having a front license plate (strange how the rice rocket POS in the next lane was let go for the same thing, I hate that freakin law). Well, just my luck, my insurance card had expired a mere 3 days before then, and for some reason Allstate hadn't sent me the new one yet. So there was another $20 in fix-its.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Re: "fear" I give you ---
    Ken Tyrrell, Tyrrell owner: "If a driver has no fear, he’s going to be stuffing cars all the time. It was the way Gilles Villeneuve drove. He drove until the car went off the road and then he said ‘that’s too quick, I have to go slower.’ That’s not the way to drive a racing car.
    and a quote from someone else abotu Gil De Ferran but gives insight ....
    Every smart driver I've ever encountered has spoken of balancing the sport's "risks vs. rewards" and it says here de Ferran has done that better than anyone since Jackie Stewart.

You drive without fear - not terrified, but respectful - then you dont' drive safeyl or quickly. Aggresion and recklessness can sometimes be faster but ultimately ends up slowest of all by being out of a race or in the barrier on a trackday or in an accident on the street. Fear is your friend
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    car crazy
    carazy.

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    The whole point of a track day is to do things that are unsafe on public roads... it is stupid to intenionally go fast and push you car "to the limit" on public roads - sure, maybe you can control your car, but you have no way of knowing what the other people on the road are going to do, or how they are going to react. THAT is the whole point of track days - to push your car to the limit with minimal danger to you or others. I don't know that I'd call you stupid, but you are foolish. Maybe they should change your nickname to Mr. Foolish for driving stupidly...

EDIT: Also, I don't know what you state laws are... but here in Kansas if you have 3 speeding ticket in 6 moths or less you lose your license for a year, no questions asked.
    True I would never ever drive crazy in public I got pulled over on a wide open road as far as 3 point it is also true here in California,
    but one of the ticket I went to traffic school 2nd one I fought
    the ticket he did not show "I got luck"3rd my best friend is cop
    the cop that gave me the ticket was in his deportment he did not show up for the court day,4th one is in May 28th im going to plea
    not guilty....that is the chance I have to take....
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

True I would never ever drive crazy in public I got pulled over on a wide open road as far as 3 point it is also true here in California,
    but one of the ticket I went to traffic school 2nd one I fought
    the ticket he did not show "I got luck"3rd my best friend is cop
    the cop that gave me the ticket was in his deportment he did not show up for the court day,4th one is in May 28th im going to plea
    not guilty....that is the chance I have to take....
    The chance you already took was with your own life and lives of others. It doesn't matter if it's a wide open road. Are there homes anywhere near this road? How about cross streets? Was it out in the country? Were there animals in pastures nearby? Speed limits are on all roads for a reason.

And how did you manage to write an entire paragraph without using a single period?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    I didn't call you stupid. I said driving without fear is stupid. Overall, you act like a 17 yo kid - and kids that age drive without fear. THAT'S why they have high insurance and high percentages of accidents. Grow up.
    What ever Matt you always have negative comments no matter what.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What ever Matt you always have negative comments no matter what.
    It's just coincidental that they are always in regards to something you posted...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    The chance you already took was with your own life and lives of others. It doesn't matter if it's a wide open road. Are there homes anywhere near this road? How about cross streets? Was it out in the country? Were there animals in pastures nearby? Speed limits are on all roads for a reason.

And how did you manage to write an entire paragraph without using a single period?
    I counted 8....
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

ok, thats dumb, after the first ticket one would think you would have learned your lesson.

"I have a lead foot" " Im crazy TOM" getting that many tickets in such short time is just dumb. you aparently enjoy throwing money away...

dont say u drive without fear, thats bullshit, how about respect and intelligence? ever heard of those? driving that much over the speed limit is dangerous not just for you but for others as well. if u dont fear dying, then think about others that do!
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Thread Information