Thread: Do you like it??

Do you like it??

What do you think about TVs and DVDs in cars. There are some cars when you can see 7 Dvd screens like on these pictures. Do you like it or what do you think about this kind of entertainment in the cars.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

TVs and other entertainment sstems (excluding stereos) are fine for back seat passangers but I've seen people driving and watching the TV this I think is probably worse than cell phones. If you want a TV in your car and do bear in mind it does add weight then watch it when you are parked or just have it so the kids can see it. Be Safe is the golden rule. Bar None
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

I can see how you might want one in a big Chevy conversion van or something, but the ones in those pictures are just rediculous. You'd only ever want one for long road trips... otherwise...what the hell is that doing in a car? That doesn't belong there!

i like the idea of DVD's in a car, but not so many, in visors that's just ridiculous.
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

My dad and i built a kit car and it doesn't even have a radio!!! We just listen to the sweet sound of the Rover K series!

i think that having those screens in your car, its great, but only for the passengers, the driver shouldent drive while watching a tv show, that would increase car accidents a lot!!

I think that is too much ... imean how could you concentrat on the road and on the TV

I like DVD screens on the backs of headrests for the passengers to see, but the driver shouldn't be allowed to watch because he should keep his eyes on the road at all times.
    TVs and big sound systems are good for big SUVs like the Escalade, Navigators and what not.

Thread Information