Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Viper vs C6 (Fifth Gear)

Yes the accel is suberb, could be much better but the cars suspension is too stiff and it is too low to the ground to get the proper weight transfer needed to get the correct launch. I'll have a vid of us messing around in the mountains in a motnh maybe less. Matra from what I can see you have some amazing cars, I really like the alpine. But sadly only the last link works. As far as FTD's go they can't doubt that Dennis has the results site linked and posted.

Edit: About Sam Buchanans site it is linked off www.stalkerv6.com, there is alot of info in there if you dig. Try looking through all the links.
    Last edited by Widsinator; 05-11-2005 at 07:18 PM.
    FWD and performance, never have, and never will mix.

Wanted to make it jump to the top for this, on my website i have put up some more pictures, including one fo the engine. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...39&uid=2662040

Your car is too sweet, I just can't get over it! You should make a thread about it, it def deserves it.

Quote Originally Posted by Widsinator
    Wanted to make it jump to the top for this, on my website i have put up some more pictures, including one fo the engine. http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...39&uid=2662040
    EXCELLENT>

The one thing I msised the first time I looked.

nice.

I see 3 fluid cylinders, so does it have variable brake bias too or is that American style dual-circuit safety ??
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

It has variable brake bias so the front locks up before the rear will, preventing the car coming around on you during hard braking.

Thread Information