Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: I got into a fight

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    This weekend i almost got in a huge fight over a cheesburger, cops came, we ran (i was high he was drunk)
    Nice. We should all carry guns.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Uhh .. are you implying that I am racist? Last time I checked Chav wasnt a race.
    Of course not, but are homosexuals a race?
    I just don't give credit to any website with names like those.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

for some unknown reason, i've never fought anybody.....its just......ahh....stupid, its like boxing, you fight to make other people happy.
    but then again i see fights every week at my school(and its a rich ppl's school, almost everybody drives a car thats over $10k USD, still a public school though), not as many fights as other schools around my town but every so often there's somebody that just feels like.
    maybe a reason why i don't fight is because i don't feel like gettin in trouble with the school and the law....or with the opponent who might pull a gun or something(believe me, ppl here do that)
    I have a friend at school that he once saw a guy tryin to rape a girl(i guess), my friend stepped up to the guy and told him to stop or his ass will be down, a week later the guy went afterschool to the parking lot where my friend was, took 1 of those iron sticks that they use for buildings, and began beating the crap out of my friend's car....friend called the cops on him and since it was over $2k in damages, the guy got arrested.(its a felony when you do damage to property over $2000).

its simply just a stupid way for people to get in trouble.(but then again there was WWI & II)

hope ya recover and get him.....either legal or illegal.(i may not like fighting, but then whoever does something like that has to pay....)
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

ouch... there used to be like fights and candy machine break ins almost everyday and it got so bad they had to install cameras every where so now theres not that many fights anymore unless someone is really pissed off

Quote Originally Posted by Homem de Gelo
    Of course not, but are homosexuals a race?
    I just don't give credit to any website with names like those.
    You really wouldnt understand unless you lived here. Everyone takes Chavs as a joke .. you always hear people on TV taking the piss outta chavs .. even Chavs write Chav on the side of their cars to go along with the joke .. there are 2 Chav cars in my area with chav written on.

Okay.
    It must be like me calling people "ZN".
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    ouch... there used to be like fights and candy machine break ins almost everyday and it got so bad they had to install cameras every where so now theres not that many fights anymore unless someone is really pissed off
    we just shake our candy machines violently and it falls out.

at the old school though, they had to install that glass with wires in it in the vending machine cuz it got broken like 5 times in one year. people kept punching it or throwing shit at it.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    we just shake our candy machines violently and it falls out.

at the old school though, they had to install that glass with wires in it in the vending machine cuz it got broken like 5 times in one year. people kept punching it or throwing shit at it.
    haha, people used to just break the window and go in there and take all the candy and take the money that was in there

Now they got camera's so you can't do a damn thing cuse you'll get caught

last fight i was in...i walked away (gym teacher broke it up) i kicked a ball i wasnt supposed to and this kid named finch cums up behind me and puts me in an armlock. Then this uther kid named fuzzy (wtf is with prepp names these days??) and he started kicking me in the shin then The gym teacher saw it and broke it up (this is at 2:30 school ends at 3) and so i couldnt hit back. i went around the corner and punhed a padded wall as hard as i could... the next 1/2 hr my hand inflated to near twice its sizr (btw we were playing rugby in PE) and i was playing with my hand. after 3 the swelling made me nervouse (i'm a guitar player and i'm doin a gig @ the skol dance) so i went 2 the nurses office and they sent me (in a brand new E230) To Mt.E hospital. i was admitted to a room and underwent surgery to put pins in for my hand.... lesson learnt and btw i'm still performing at the dance (at the risk of having to have my hand undergo surgery again)

cool story hansel
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

I haven't got into a fight for about 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    This will explain : http://www.chavscum.co.uk/
    i see now, your a r***** b******. OFFENSEIVE WORDS REMOVED BY MetA

i never insulted anyone on this site. never been banned either. but if i do get banned for this, it was worth it. someone had to say it.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 05-12-2005 at 12:16 PM. Reason: removing words, but retaining post for feedback and comment
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    i see now, your a r***** b******. OFFENSEIVE WORDS REMOVED BY MetA

i never insulted anyone on this site. never been banned either. but if i do get banned for this, it was worth it. someone had to say it.
    ZeTurbo I think you've got a totally wrong cultural reference on "chavs" ??

They aren't a race and they don't associate with race.
    IF anything they are the lowest social class currently wasting oxygen in Britain !!

I think this got out of hand by refernce to simlar groups of people in other societies and countries and the different derogatory terms in use there.

hey, he might still be racist, and he's big enough to discuss and share his view shimself in a forthright manner, btu you've got the wrong end of a British stick as even in Scotland we call the worst of the burbery-brigade "chavs" now
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

so can anyone explain in straight forward way what the heck is a chav then?

is it like when we use "rice boy" or "ricer"?
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    so can anyone explain in straight forward way what the heck is a chav then?

is it like when we use "rice boy" or "ricer"?
    From what I understand, someone who gets drunk off cheap cider, smokes, wears track suits w/ the pants tucked in their socks, walks in reebok classics or nike AF1's, wears their hat backwards, and is most likely into rice/rap while being a theif and an a-hole.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information