Thread: Nature Photos by me w/ canon eos DSLR

Nature Photos by me w/ canon eos DSLR

recently got a canon eos DSLR 8mp and practicing

-Nathaniel
    http://www.creativedraft.com/forums

a digital manipulation/ photography/ art community with daily chop sessions and bi weekly car chop contests

and here is my baby girl germ shep mix about 2 years old

-Nathaniel

a digital manipulation/ photography/ art community with daily chop sessions and bi weekly car chop contests

and i didnt know if the media section was only supposed to be for car related stuff. so if it should be there sorry
    -Nathaniel

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Woah!
    Amazing pictures buddy!

Keep up the good work
    My personal favorites are that 3rd photo of a leaf in post 2 and those logs of wood in picture 4

Nice pictures! I have got some nice Macro pics too. Do you want me to post them?

first one has nothing in it that catches your eye as a main focus, second would be nice if the bud was in focus, third one the whole snail isnt in focus, fourth one is not in focus, nect one had focus/dof problems, last one is good but unexciting. in the second post, dog pics are good. the leaf pic is quite nice, the next pic is nice but doesnt apeal to me, the one after that is unexciting, and the last one is nice but would have been better if the seeds falling away were in focus.

i dont meen to be an ass, but i want to give you some constructive criticism so work with. i would much rather someone tell me why they dont like my photos than tell me i did a good job and thats the end of that. keep working at it.
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

my dog is afraid of my camera so, i can never get pictures of him

thanx tons SPH

all those pics were from my first and second time ever at attempting photography.

shr0

my dog was too lmao

after about 3 days of holdign the cam next to her as i pet her she stopped being a wuss anytiem i pointed it at her lol

and the one with her head down she didnt even know i was shooting her lol
    -Nathaniel

Nice. But could you either post thumbnails and /or restrict you pics to just a few to get the point accross. Also some practice on car like subjects may be a little more interesting given the nature of this site. All the same very nice.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel
    thanx tons SPH

all those pics were from my first and second time ever at attempting photography.

shr0

my dog was too lmao

after about 3 days of holdign the cam next to her as i pet her she stopped being a wuss anytiem i pointed it at her lol

and the one with her head down she didnt even know i was shooting her lol
    Yeah, and hes also afriad of the vaccum cleaner and barks at my bike

is my dawg weird ?

and when my dog starts barking at the neighbors, which he will bark for atleast a whole 5 mins. I'll just whip out the camera and he walks off and goes into some room and shutts up
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 05-16-2005 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Nice. But could you either post thumbnails and /or restrict you pics to just a few to get the point accross. Also some practice on car like subjects may be a little more interesting given the nature of this site. All the same very nice.
    why would i only post a few? i was posting to get feedback on ALL my recent photos to improve myself... so im not sure why you think it would be better to post less pictures?

thanx for the comments however just a lil confused at what your saying
    -Nathaniel

I think he is just trying to say that it makes the load time for dialup users very long, so either post thumbnails or limit the number of full size pics.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

yeah i should have doen thumbs or put a 56k tag in my title
    -Nathaniel

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    is my dawg weird ?
    "Like person, like dawg"

J/k

Thread Information