Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Row over Clarkson honorary degree

^ yes that is awesome. ruim20, did actually see the viper review, he acknoweledged that is wasn't very good, but he LIKED it. there's a difference, he liked it because it was simple engineering which made the car heaps of fun.

and jason plato sucks ass, he caused another driver to roll at Bathurst last year because he didn't move far enough over
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    ^ yes that is awesome. ruim20, did actually see the viper review, he acknoweledged that is wasn't very good, but he LIKED it. there's a difference, he liked it because it was simple engineering which made the car heaps of fun.

and jason plato sucks ass, he caused another driver to roll at Bathurst last year because he didn't move far enough over
    I have the viper review both from top gear and fifth gear... and i still don't get how top gear can be so shalow and don't say that the viper is crap!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Like I said,
    Clarkson(TG) is more 'personality' of the car, what it is, what it can do to you and what it isn't, and what it cant do to you
    Tiff(FG) is more 'technical' towards the car, just what it can do and just what it cant
    good point.
    i think both shows have alot of crap (FG's crash tests and TG's making fun of cheap cars, road trips), but i guess they cant review a ferrari or aston every week. I liked plato's review of the GTi and that it was choosen as their car of the year. (that DSG is pretty cool!)

does anyone know why Tiff and JC spilt, each wanted his own show?
    doesnt JC have a political show aswell? is he very conservative?

I would doubt that J.C is conservative. I wouldn't know though.

i'd say tiff probably got a better offer to do 5th gear before top gear restarted
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Anyone who goes to TG looking for a Balanced opinion with the emphasis bein gplaced purely on telling you the good/bad points of the car should really be looking elsewhere.

I watch TG to be entertained; even, in such cars as the Maserati Quattroporte's case, they find severe flaws in the package, they judge the car almost as much on character as the sum of it's parts.

All I can say is; Looking at the popularity of FOX news, obviously just the facts don't cut it nowadays in Ratingsworld.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information