Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I just saw a UFO!

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    Sorry to break your discussion guys...

it was just the moon

i was playing around with my camera's features and i thought the results look like UFO's, and i wanted to see you guys reaction...

soweee...

but seriously now... i have seen a real UFO back in Indonesia and it was a Flying saucer... i dont expect u guys to believe me though after what i've done... but yeah i've seen one before... about 500 metres away from where i was standing... it didnt rotate like what they show on TV though.

but yea, theres another form of life out there... we're not alone.

again, sorry to tricked u guys
    Spam threads like that are not tolerated on this forum. You are hereby banned for the period of 1 week.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    Spam threads like that are not tolerated on this forum. You are hereby banned for the period of 1 week.
    Serious?

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    i can still post

I don't think it was good of you joking about something like this. It pisses people off and its what ruins credibility on this subject.

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    haha i think crisis was only joking

c'mon... people just need to chill its all good fun!

but seriously now... i have seen a real UFO back in Indonesia and it was a Flying saucer... i dont expect u guys to believe me though after what i've done... but yeah i've seen one before... about 500 metres away from where i was standing... it didnt rotate like what they show on TV though.

but yea, theres another form of life out there... we're not alone.

I remember u telling me about thay a few months ago... so i believe u on that. I just can't really imagine seeing anything of the sort myself...
    Self confessed boost junkie:)
    84' Nissan N12 EXA, E15ET turbo.....with upgraded turbo:)
    UCP's biggest Afro on a white man!!!

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.........

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyperl
    WTF that counter point makes no sense because we have the technology to prove youre wrong. get on a plane.
    we dont however have the technology to travel to every single planet in the universe to prove there is life.
    My point is that I don't really know whether the burger exists or not. So, if anybody else coming from NA comes and tells me, "Yes, it does exist", I have to take his word for it. Maybe I can't get on a plane?

Similarly, remember, I don't have solid evidence that the hamburger exists. All I have is his word. I haven't seen it. People are saying they have seen aliens and it just might be true, so if I haven't seen it, I have to take their word for it. We can't go on the spaceship. So the aliens come to us. If some of us are fortunate enough to see it, we see it. Then we pass it on to others, whether they believe it or not. But just because I believe it without concrete evidence doesn't mean suddenly I'm this person who takes it as his highest priority or anything like that to the extent of religion. Theres nothing else anybody can do to find out whether they're really true...so, you have a better idea?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    My point is that I don't really know whether the burger exists or not. So, if anybody else coming from NA comes and tells me, "Yes, it does exist", I have to take his word for it. Maybe I can't get on a plane?

Similarly, remember, I don't have solid evidence that the hamburger exists. All I have is his word. I haven't seen it. People are saying they have seen aliens and it just might be true, so if I haven't seen it, I have to take their word for it. We can't go on the spaceship. So the aliens come to us. If some of us are fortunate enough to see it, we see it. Then we pass it on to others, whether they believe it or not. But just because I believe it without concrete evidence doesn't mean suddenly I'm this person who takes it as his highest priority or anything like that to the extent of religion. Theres nothing else anybody can do to find out whether they're really true...so, you have a better idea?
    The thing is, amongst ALL humans we have evidence of the hamburger, so if you haven't seen it, it's still there if you're willing to trek over to NA. On the other hand, no one has 100% credible evidence of an alien and there is no definite place for alien residency. (I doubt they'd be ANYWHERE near Earth)
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    The thing is, amongst ALL humans we have evidence of the hamburger, so if you haven't seen it, it's still there if you're willing to trek over to NA. On the other hand, no one has 100% credible evidence of an alien and there is no definite place for alien residency. (I doubt they'd be ANYWHERE near Earth)
    What if the burger was one of a kind?
    And besides, i don't think I'd take a WHOLE plane trip to go to NA just to see it.

But yeah, good point. I was just trying to point out that sometimes, you just have to take your chances and believe, without 'concrete' evidence. Thats all

And the burger thing might have been a bit silly

haha i think crisis was only joking

c'mon... people just need to chill its all good fun!
    I thought it only fair. One @#$* act deserves another.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

oh my gosh i couldnt believe my eyes!...

i was sitting outside on the porch today and saw some glowing lights up in the sky... it was cloudy but i could still see them coz they were so bright...

at first i saw 3 glowing lights hovering around a bit, so i ran inside and got my camera and these are the pics...

I know what you mean man!! every time I smoke that good stuff I see UFO's .. SO!!!! pass me some of that good stuff bro!
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    I know what you mean man!! every time I smoke that good stuff I see UFO's .. SO!!!! pass me some of that good stuff bro!

haha. I don't believe in UFo's so I think there is some explanation for this.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    haha. I don't believe in UFo's so I think there is some explanation for this.
    I have a feeling he may be talking about 'getting drunk'....

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    I have a feeling he may be talking about 'getting drunk'....

I havent been on for a couple of days and there is alot of threads to catch up on and my head is spinning.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information