Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ucp's banner idea's.

Ucp's banner idea's.

I know Wouter is going to be changing things on the site, and the cars at the top of the site.....so i thought you lot could post your ideas.

Ive made a quick one of a Tvr T440R that he took, because its looks different, its a bright colour etc.

Id like to see some more historic racing cars,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Right now I have three prepared, so more are always welcome. I'll take this into consideration.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

How many can you have/want at a time?
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Here is what I quickly drew up. We can have about five at once, because these files are quite big they take up a lot of bandwidth. With five they all get cached quickly.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

which filter do you use on PS for that blurry effect?

Ill have a go with some of your track pics if you want.

noooo! i love the 917!!!
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

The gradient tool. I can't guarantee any of them will be used.

(Ted Joans)

Ok ill have a go, just giving you a few ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    noooo! i love the 917!!!
    That's not going anywhere. It's only the preview of things to come.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    noooo! i love the 917!!!
    Me too

Another 4 ideas, ive left the blending to you

I think the second will look the best once blended.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

lookin good jim you just need to get them merged into eachother better
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I think Wouters good at that.

It's a delicate thing though, the donor image needs to be just right, which is dependent on both the angle of the car and the strechtability of the background. I'll see if I can get some shots with more space around the cars at Le Mans.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information