Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson Trial Verdict Imminent

Quote Originally Posted by QUATTRO MAN
    Sorry for calling you a name, but this is bull sh@t just like OJ!this "MF's" get way because of there name, if this was an average "JOE" they would of found him guilty....I was at work when they showed that he was not guilty,, from workers to customers we could not believe that the jury could not found him guilty...

Oh i frogot! So you have evidence beyond reasonable doubt that proves he Molested children?

Any thing less then this babe you are guilty....JKN.. LOL!!! you know what I mean, you just don't sleep with little boys or girls...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Sleeping with i disagree with.

Molesting Is not Sleeping with. Slumber Parties don't usually have a 40 year old man in them.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I wanted to see Jacko go to jail. But as I followed the trail re-enactments on E! Entertainment Television, I began to see that things were not gonna go well for the prosecution. For one, the prosecution's witneses, were not prepared for the cross exaninations from the defence. They came off as a bunch of incredible "con" people.

I'm not saying Jacko is not guilty, just that the D.A.'s office did a deplorable job prosecuting this case. I guess the D.A. Tom Sneddon can kiss any future political carrier plans good bye.
    Last edited by taz_rocks_miami; 06-13-2005 at 06:52 PM.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

It's amazing how perception can change a trial.

I'm still in Shock the the Jury weren't put into Lockdown, THEY WERE ALLOWED TO GO HOME AND WATCH THE EVIDENCE ON TV! Thats just stupid IMO. In a high profile trial like this, you'd expect them to be kept away from any external stimulus......

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    It's amazing how perception can change a trial.

I'm still in Shock the the Jury weren't put into Lockdown, THEY WERE ALLOWED TO GO HOME AND WATCH THE EVIDENCE ON TV! Thats just stupid IMO. In a high profile trial like this, you'd expect them to be kept away from any external stimulus......
    A jury isn't sequestered until there's a reason to do so. They're instructed at the beginning of the trial to not discuss, read or watch anything about the trial. I really don't think that outside influences had anything to do with the outcome. It was a weak case put on by the prosecution, and the defense shot down every prosecution witness' credibility.

Besides, if you're looking for a 12 person jury who hasn't heard of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, you're gonna be looking for a real long time.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Well, let's see.

Ratings, June 1, 2005, 5:00 PM (Eastern Time):

Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor... 2,268,000 viewers

CNN, 25th Anniversary... 345,000 viewers

MSNBC, Countdown with Keith Olbermann... 213,000 viewers

Going by viewership, I guess Fox is the "The Biggest Name In News," going by their ratings, anyway!
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Something I don't understand... what's with all of those ugly, boxy SUVs that the Jackson family owns?
    If I had the money Michael has (or used to have), I would either own some stretch limos (photo below) or a few of the classic, factory-built limos like my '76 (photo below). You can be sure the limos have a better ride than the SUVs because the SUVs have what is essentially a truck-like suspension.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    Well, let's see.

Going by viewership, I guess Fox is the "The Biggest Name In News," going by their ratings, anyway!
    Simple response.....

Microsoft Windows is the most widely used Operating System.

More doesn't make better

Especially if a news channel "dumbs down" to get ratings !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    A jury isn't sequestered until there's a reason to do so. They're instructed at the beginning of the trial to not discuss, read or watch anything about the trial. I really don't think that outside influences had anything to do with the outcome. It was a weak case put on by the prosecution, and the defense shot down every prosecution witness' credibility.

Besides, if you're looking for a 12 person jury who hasn't heard of Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, you're gonna be looking for a real long time.
    I still think there was plenty of reason to sequester the jury.

It would have made the Verdict quicker; They would have had to decide on the Trials Merits (don't tell me they weren't influenced by the outside world; you couldn't Not be (Good Double Negative))

It was a weak case. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleet 500
    Well, let's see.

The Biggest Name Implies that their news is somehow Superior to other news sources, that they have the truth above all others.

Bigger By Ratings. But by content?

It's like saying that Nickelodeon is better than National Geographic because it has more viewers. Which is more informative?

We've been through this too many times, I'll leave it here.

And I agree that their choice of cars is terrible; it's probably because they actually need to fit 15 people in the one car.....

He's a Lucky **** thats for sure.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    He's a Lucky **** thats for sure.
    why? do u still think he's guitly? if so, please share your view with us...

as far as i know. The boy's family changed their stories a lot and theyr not convicinng enough for the juries... and as someone above mentioned they used cons as witnessess...

He was treated no different than normal americans and he was found not guilty. full stop.

I personally thought he was guilty, but he shouldnt have gone to jail. A psych ward wouldve done him more good.
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    why? do u still think he's guitly? if so, please share your view with us...

as far as i know. The boy's family changed their stories a lot and theyr not convicinng enough for the juries... and as someone above mentioned they used cons as witnessess...

He was treated no different than normal americans and he was found not guilty. full stop.
    Well i really didnt say he was guilty. But any man that steps into a childs bed has got to have some screws loose up there. That is one thing you don't do and thats as a adult get into bed with another person child that is a little off.
    There not his kids and it's not like he doesnt have enough money for another bed hey
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

[SARCASTIC]Of course he is innocent. That poor little thing. Had to wake up from his bed, get through those hundreds mean kids who were in fact molesting him, glue on his nose and come in to the court to hear all those terrible lies about him (that he is black for example, what a horrible lie). And further more I've heard that this 13-year old kid in fact murdered OJ Simpson's wife and his mother is keeping a whole bunch of weapons of mass destruction in her backyard[/SARCASTIC]
    But seriously: one of the most tragic days in the history of mankind. It's not about that Michael Jackson anymore. This case proves that there is no way of putting rich guy behind bars. So, all you richers, do what ever you want! No harm will come to you no matter what you do.
    And to finish this, a story of a guy from Poland who moved out to USA (I think Texas, I'm not sure) with his wife and 4-yo daughter. One day his wife got sick and went to hospital for a month. The guy had to take care of his daughter so he did. One day he was bathing her (bathing, not sleeping in the same bed, he had his clothes on, he was washing her with a sponge) and she started caughing pretty bad. He called a doctor and when he came explained the whole situation. The doctor took his daughter to a clinic and called the police. It turned out that in this particular state even a father can't be in a presence of his daughter when she is naked not to mention bathing her (sick pervert! he could have overcome his sick urges and leave her dirty for a month) and now he is in jail for 10 years. There was no sue made by his daughter or his wife, which stood by her husband and try to explain it to the judge.
    Compare these two cases and tell me if there is justice in the world.
    Write five of your favourite cars in your signature.
    1. Ascari KZ1 2. Maybach Exelero 3. Pininfarina Birdcage
    4. Aston Martin DB9 5. BMW M6
    My ride: '97 Kia Sportage

Thread Information