Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saddam's Advice.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by GT F1
    I think he's misunderstood. It wouldn't be fair to call him a psycho without really knowing him.
    If I told you what he did to innocent people would you still say he was normal?

taz is most right, he may be mentally retarded a bit but he's also very, very smart. Thousands he has manipulated and he's trying to do it again, though I don't find anything wrong with the prison talk, because it's not going to influence anything internationally.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout

taz is most right, he may be mentally retarded a bit but he's also very, very smart. Thousands he has manipulated and he's trying to do it again, though I don't find anything wrong with the prison talk, because it's not going to influence anything internationally.
    that's what you think, but now more and more people talk about it and it can really influence on the verdict. but saddam can't be processed in iraq anyway, as he's still the president of that country
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout

I meant that you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I don't hate anybody, even people who have murdered. Instead I think they should be locked away forever, there is no excuse for killing someone. No body should hate anyone else. Hate leads to violence.

Thread Information