Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supercharged Corvette!!

Quote Originally Posted by BMW325
    i think GM should call it...
    Corvette SS
    Yeah, if they are doing it with everything else...then they might as well do it with this Vette too. And that thing looks schweeeeeeeet.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW325
    i think GM should call it...
    Corvette SS
    I agree..if Chevy's gonna do it with the rest of their cars, then they might as well do it with this Vette. Plus, it sounds fast.

This just in... got my new Motor Trend on Saturday, this car is just them testing a stock Z06 on the 'ring....
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Under 4 seconds and 600BHP? that's ferrari terrif!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    Under 4 seconds and 600BHP? that's ferrari terrif!
    see my previous post... all this conjecture about a stock Z06 testing on the 'ring
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    This just in... got my new Motor Trend on Saturday, this car is just them testing a stock Z06 on the 'ring....
    so what? the september Road&Track says otherwise...either of them could be right

Bob Lutz said: “Let’s just say [Corvette chief engineer] Dave Hill is not a guy who likes playing second fiddle to any high-performance car on the road,” said Lutz. “My guess is we’re going to find a way to do something beyond the Z06, that would be at a much higher price point, and which would compete with some of the leading high-performance cars of the world.”
    http://www.autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102690

like i said before; i dont think that this super-vette is gonna be sold anytime soon, remember, the C5 Z06 didnt come out till 2000, three years after the C5 launch in 97...so maybe 2008? This blue car is probably just an early prototype thats not close to production...but i really doubt that its just a "stock Z06"
    Last edited by BMW325; 08-01-2005 at 09:56 AM.

I'm not disputing there is a a "Super Vette" or not... there very well may be, I am simply disputing that the Vette being discussed here is the "Super Vette" - I think it's not - because if it was they wouldn't have an interview and lap times of the car... If this was the "Super Vette" I would think they'd be testing and developing it in secret - not parading it around the 'Ring and giving interveiws and lap times...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...Utah! Get me two...

Quote Originally Posted by nopassn
    I'm not disputing there is a a "Super Vette" or not... there very well may be, I am simply disputing that the Vette being discussed here is the "Super Vette" - I think it's not - because if it was they wouldn't have an interview and lap times of the car... If this was the "Super Vette" I would think they'd be testing and developing it in secret - not parading it around the 'Ring and giving interveiws and lap times...
    UNLESS they are trying to "talk it up" and drum up the customer interest to ensure the on-going investment needed to take it to production.

maybe ???????
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

maybe, but I don't think so, and stuff I've ready seems to point to a bad-ass super vette in the works, but I just don't think this is it.
    ...Utah! Get me two...

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Quote Originally Posted by lightweight
    The blue devil is a pure Halo car. Proven strategy. Good for them to do it. Good for the consumer who benefits.
    Now guys, what about a 700 bhp?
    Yeah but we already have Ligerfelter for that, don't we?

It took you *******s two weeks to discover that this was simply a Z06? That was the first thing I thought. I didn't need Motor Trend.

God, this forum fails without me.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 08-03-2005 at 04:03 AM. Reason: language

you know what also fails without you, my urge to kill someone......
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by What
    It took you *******s two weeks to discover that this was simply a Z06? That was the first thing I thought. I didn't need Motor Trend.

God, this forum fails without me.
    hmm, perhaps reading the link provide in the post at http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...4&postcount=36 woudl have been wiser before posting such an aggresive manner ??

Seems we have conflicting inputs from journalists - now THERE's a surprise !!
    You may not have needed Motor Trend, but you need something

PS: the forum does fine without you and without the language
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

just ban him matra
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    just ban him matra
    shut up.

If banning for one irritating and not-thought-out post was the norm, where do you think you'd be ????

A gentle reminder on language and a pointer to show that the info was present before is infinitely better.

BESIDES, he might have meant it to be taken humorously and just forgot to put the smilies

Thread Information