He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by emperor
    Just heard something on BBC that frightened me:
    "the explosions were almost simultaneous" => pretty good organisation.
    mobile phone with vibrate - it's not hard
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

You have to wonder don't you... if these people hate our society SO much why don't they just f##k off out of here. My whole family is made up of immigrants to the UK and I welcome others who want to come here to participate in society but these little faggots can go screw themselves.

1 hour in a room alone with one of them!!!

Ooops... that was politics wasn't it... my bad!
    Not UCP's only Crystal Palace fan!!

RIP Richard Burns.

My only worry is one day, they're going to bomb the wrong country whose going to come back and start bombing every inch of the country and kill the innocent there.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutus
    You have to wonder don't you... if these people hate our society SO much why don't they just f##k off out of here.
    I think part of the problem is that they hold that view with regard to their own countries where others are "involved"
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    My only worry is one day, they're going to bomb the wrong country whose going to come back and start bombing every inch of the country and kill the innocent there.
    Trouble is that these guys are British. So if anyone wants to go to war, they should go and bomb Leeds (a city in England for those non-British out there). Whilst I can see the benefits of this, I can also see the drawbacks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I think part of the problem is that they hold that view with regard to their own countries where others are "involved"
    I understand your point Matra. But, like the last thread on this topic, I'm not about to discuss whether or not dear Tony should be George's butt budy. I guess the biggest frustration is that there is nothing we can do about this now! "We" have commited to a strategy of "erradication of evil" so have to take the consequences. I might move to Peru...

RIP Richard Burns.

Well, I was talking about Al Quedi or whoever bombing a certain country. In response, that country bombs the Middle East.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear, or if you already knew what I was talking about.

[QUOTE=Plutus]Trouble is that these guys are British. [QUOTE]
    Muslims who originate from asia.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutus
    Trouble is that these guys are British.
    Muslims who originate from asia.
    Jim, everyone originates from somewhere. OK, it might be harder to accept they are British as they are "first generation" but they are still British - fact.

Believe me mate, this is hard for me to deal with as almost all my family and friends work in "the City" - most likely to be targeted by any attacks. So I am as emotionally involved as most others. But the only way we can win this is to understand what these little f##kers are trying to achieve and ensure that the British Muslim community are really condemning this sort of act.

RIP Richard Burns.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Well, I was talking about Al Quedi or whoever bombing a certain country. In response, that country bombs the Middle East.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear, or if you already knew what I was talking about.
    No need to justify yourself man, I understand what you are trying to say. But it is hard to hit a group of people when there is nothing linking them. They are not all from the same country - there are Saudis, Yemenis, Pakistanis and a whole load of other nations with a minority that have a bone to pick with "the west". They do not have a common political point to make. So the only thing linking them is that they are all Muslims. BUT, we all know that for every extremist Muslim, there are thousands of non-extremist Muslims so to attack ALL Muslims or even "just" the Middle East is a ham-fisted repsonse to the situation which is unacceptable to all but GWB.

But we are all here to discuss cars, not politics!

RIP Richard Burns.

Thread Information