Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspected Bomber Shot Dead

Suspected Bomber Shot Dead

"The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I hope the police were right, it would serve him well.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Good on 'em.
    Did worry me that the initial reposrt on the bbc were saygin that witnesses were reportign the guy was chased onto the train, tackled, held down AND THEN SHOT - 5 times.

THAT is just a little worrying
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

^^ who cares if he's a suicide bomber serves him right what he was about to do was a lot worse than that I can tell you, and even if he's innocent he shouldn't have acted so suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    ^^ who cares if he's a suicide bomber serves him right what he was about to do was a lot worse than that I can tell you, and even if he's innocent he shouldn't have acted so suspicious
    The problem in a police force acting that way is WHAT IF HE ISN'T ?

"Acting suspicious" isn't yet a crime on this side of the Atlantic

The investigation ( every gun use in the UK requires this ) will give the details and jsutifications and if necessary appropriate actions.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

The man was wearing a bloody wintercoat in the middle of the summer, there's an incident on Harrow road aswell involving bombs. It is pretty serious over there no casualties as of yet

EDIT: reports emerging that it is ever more clear the man that was shot was a SUICIDE BOMBER
    Last edited by R34GTR; 07-22-2005 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R34GTR
    The man was wearing a bloody wintercoat in the middle of the summer, there's an incident on Harrow road aswell involving bombs. It is pretty serious over there no casualties as of yet

EDIT: reports emerging that it is ever more clear the man that was shot was a SUICIDE BOMBER
    The point I raised clearly was they alledgeldy put 5 BULLETS in this guy while he was held down.
    No need to go off on the tangent of was the person a risk.
    LOTS of folks visit the UK and wear winter coats. You ever gone to Helsinki and wondered how everyeon seems happy to walk around in t-shirts ?????

IN a 'free' world, the reasons for shooting anyone MUST be that there was NO OTHER OPTION. *I*F this guy was being held down then it is highly dubious.

Thankfully the full investigation into the action will be undertaken and there may be other mitigating reasons.

from bbc -- " officers at the scene had said the man shot was the Oval bomb suspect. " Witnesses talked of a belt with wires IF he still had hold of those then that might be "reasonable cause" - but for FIVE ??
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 07-22-2005 at 07:08 AM.

Well, if he really was a suicide bomber then it a great job of the police. Let's hope these don't happen to often anymore because it's real bad for the image of London.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Quote Originally Posted by jorismo
    Well, if he really was a suicide bomber then it a great job of the police. Let's hope these don't happen to often anymore because it's real bad for the image of London.
    hopfeully it's generally for the good showing that we can track down those who DO try to inflict terror.
    I kind of owuld have preferred it if it had been a trial though and to prevent the "Birtish police have a shoot to kill poolicy against Muslims" as I'm sure the radicals are now using to support their on-going brain-washing

Five shots...because they were unloading their anger of the previous bombing on him, I think.
    " I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect."

My bumper sticker "If you can read this...I can slam on my brakes and sue you"

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    "Acting suspicious" isn't yet a crime on this side of the Atlantic
    or this side thank you, im kind of tired of your anti-american ranting.

i say good for them shows they arent going to put up with this shit and will fight back, if someone is running from the police right after a bombing, he obviously did something wrong. otherwise why would you run?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

LOTS of folks visit the UK and wear winter coats. You ever gone to Helsinki and wondered how everyeon seems happy to walk around in t-shirts ?????
    No, They dont. I went to pretty much the whole of london and didnt see a SINGLE winter coat....it was 80 degrees outside, normal people dont wear coats in that heat

This shooting i think will help radicals brainwash young muslims. Shooting a person 5 times is a bit extreme regardless of what he/she has done. Apperantly they shot him 5 times in the HEAD one shot would of killed him but why shot him 5 times?

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    No, They dont. I went to pretty much the whole of london and didnt see a SINGLE winter coat....it was 80 degrees outside, normal people dont wear coats in that heat
    erm you're NOT READING !!!!

I pointed out Helsinki locals wear t-shirts.
    I wore an overcoat !!

In London, those visitors from warmer climes may well wear overcoats.

You're excessivly obtuse

PS: I'm not "anti-American". I'm anti-freedom and anti-politicians who manipulate and yes anti-populations who allow their freedoms to be taken away. I see the Patriot act is getting renewed !!
    By all means correct me about excessive use of armed force against population Amnesty International can be a good starting place !!

erm you're NOT READING !!!!

I pointed out Helsinki locals wear t-shirts.
    I wore an overcoat !!

In London, those visitors from warmer climes may well wear overcoats.

You're excessivly obtuse

PS: I'm not "anti-American". I'm anti-freedom and anti-politicians who manipulate and yes anti-populations who allow their freedoms to be taken away. I see the Patriot act is getting renewed !!
    By all means correct me about excessive use of armed force against population Amnesty International can be a good starting place !!
    you're anti freedom? why?

Thread Information