Just watched a TV program on ghost hunting... i love it it's so creepy and exciting! always scares the sh!t out of my 22 year old sister though

Anyways, after watching the program, i'm just curious... how many of u guys out there believe in paranormal existence (damn i sound smart) ?

Have u ever had any strange experience? share it with us! i certainly have, and yes i do believe that something ghost like exist...

My story:
About 5 years ago, I was playing monopoli with my sister in our new house (back in indonesia) at around 11 pm or maybe later Our house was the only house around there. It was surrounded with bushes and trees and forest around the hill. That night my young uncle was sleeping right next door... our dogs were barking and hauling like crazy not sure if "hauling" is the right word (english is my 2nd language) but they made noises like wolves do in scary movies, anyways... there was a faint knock on the window and a few second later there was a creepy voice calling out my name!!!

F*ck! my sister and I looked and each other and screamed like hell! and ran to my uncle's bedroom and woke him up.. he rushed out his room and the three of us checked outside and there was no one there...

i'd love to hear ur creepy stories
yes i know... i'm weird....