Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad mum or bad kid?

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia

Bad mum or bad kid?

Whacko mother does some very extreme parenting
    you be the judge...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

what did she take ?

edit: the kid stays surprisingly calm !!!i could never be so cool... only Kimi raik
    Last edited by drakkie; 07-28-2005 at 04:05 AM.

Jesus. The kid is being rational. Wow, he was asking for politeness while he was telling his mum to **** off...

Interesting at how long it takes to get started, and the pauses. Is she asking for his credit card???

"Are you done yet?"

Sounds like me, but thankfully my mother isn't anywhere NEAR as bad as that. In fact, she only does that when I deserve it

why is he recording it ?

Could he have "created" the situation ?
    I'm not goign to judge anyeon without hearing everything that came before - especially when someone goes so far as to set up a secret recording of the outcome.

however, she REALLY loses the plot - good role model mom ? NOT

But the kid posting the tape on the internet ? THERE is a kid needing a bit of responsibilty. Hell he's 16, not 6 !!!

So as I said, I bet it's deeper and on both sides.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 07-28-2005 at 04:27 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    i agree with u Matra... i cant really say who the bad guy is. I think the mother needs to control her temper and the kid didnt have to play around with his mum at the time he should've just gave what she wanted and get it over with instead of making the situation worse and record it.

I think the kid was planing to show the video to Child Support or some sort... in a way i feel kind sorry for the mother... i think she was just having a really really bad day.
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Bad day or not she went over the line, Maybe she's a single mom struggling tp pay the bills and fullfill her kids needs this is what I concluded after the conversation with the man ( mom's Boyfriend?) I'm surprised she didn't slap him

I pity the kid…If that is me i'd commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by Merrill
    I pity the kid…If that is me i'd commit suicide.
    ? hmm, no empathy for the mom ?
    Maybe she faces her house being repossessed if she dones't get to work ??
    Maybe she's borderline sucidal herself from the stress of bringing up a 16 yo - especially one so seemingly willing to "press buttons" ???
    maybe she jsut found out from the dr that she has termianl illness and doesn't know how to cope with it.
    There are a milllion and one reason from a whole range of possibel scenarios why her initial anger is appropriate.
    And some possible reasons on why she then can't control the 'rage'.
    I'd not judge too harshly and certainly woudnt' judge it only from one side !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

**** i've never thought that someone even could scream that hard
    and the kid is a ****ing asshole if i was the mom i would kick his ***

Regardless of the underlying reasons, it takes nothing away from the fact that she's a skitz

someone tell me whats on the vid this aint my pc

a kid in his room getting yelled at by his mom, and MOM goes mental phsyco and kid stays as cool as Kimi (Raikonnen)

haha didn't watch all the video but the 10 seconds i saw was funnny
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I like how he keeps saying ask me nicely to his mom. It's a bit of a role reverse..usually the 16 year old acne faced teenager is screaming at his m0m to give him the keys to the car so he can go crusin' with his friends..Man even if it was acting i would be scared *#@!less if i were him..

Thread Information