Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad mum or bad kid?

Bad parents lead to bad kids, I guess. I agree with Matra that he could of set this up to look like his mom was the bad guy. It reminds me of the movie 8 mile with Eminem and his mom.
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -Warren Buffett

I'd kick that kids ass so hard he'd caugh credit cards, dam... he would rob credit cards to give them to me.

I guess the mom had it, she just couldn't take it any more.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Hmmmmmm.
    So is he a spoiled kid that his mother yelled at him for being a spoiled kid.
    Or is he a working kid with a crazy mother?

And if hes an ass or foul mouthed, he learned it from her. Shes the root of the problem.

But drug withdrawls are a mother fuker.
    Last edited by shr0olvl; 07-28-2005 at 06:05 PM.

wow, I thought my mom flipped out sometimes but I've never seen it this bad before... and whatever the reason was for the fight... I wouldn't listen to anyone screaming like that... they can hear her on the other side of town...

yeah if i were the kid id make some plans to get the hell outta dodge, having a homelife like that isnt good!
    but that really sounds like something id do (but my parents would never yell at me like that), just keep a cool head and wait for the other party to get their head together and treat u how u want to be treated, and not buckle under their anger. go son!

Quote Originally Posted by GT F1
    Bad parents lead to bad kids.
    I agree, only rarely does a kid have the fortitude enough to make sure they turn out good despite their bad parents. The bad mom's bad parenting most likely created the bad kid. Its come full circle.

But then you could go the whole nature vs nurture route and ask if thats just how he is or if his mother's bad parenting created him that way. and its impossible to tell for sure from the video. Sure she may be bad know but what if he just is a rotten apple and she used to be a good parent but now she is at her wits end and is cracking? its impossible to tell w/o more information.
    Last edited by scottie300z; 08-03-2005 at 09:45 AM.

Nasty bit of video/audio

The mother's behaviour is totally inexcusable under any circumstances, that including financial, health or whatever issues. I don't think we need more information leading up to the point the video was shot, someone that far over the edge wasn't that far from it to start with (IMHO).

Verbal/emotional abuse can be much worse than physical. I believe that having to grow up in that kind of enviroment will directly affect how someone will develop as an adult, or ultimately as a parent.

Sure the kid is being a cocky smartass (haven't we been there - or close to it - at some point?) .... but could he really deserve that kind of abuse?... and was his request out of line? ... I don't think so.

Maybe his attitude could even be a bit of a defense mechanism, removing himself from a volatile situation by trying to control it - call it pushing buttons if you like but the result is he didn't resort to his own rage. You don't have to fight fire with fire. Good on him for being bigger than the situation.

Personally, I hope the tape was made as evidence for Childrens Aid or likewise organization, I hope she loses the custody of her child/children, a reality check might be the best thing that could happen to her, and possibly her family.

That mom is a complete and total bitch. The kid is doing a great job keeping his cool and so is his father. She deserves to get kicked in the face.

a retorical question: is there any chance women like her can raise a normal child?
    12 cylinders or walk!

"shes been treating you better then youve ever been treated you in your entire life." I feel so sorry for that kid. Even Foster kids get treated better than that. HOLY SHIT thats bad. I wouldnt commite suicide ive had some freinds do that. Id most defiantly go into foster care. They atleast treat you well.

Maybe he told his mom he was going to borrow his uncle's Ferrari Enzo and move to Detroit to become a car designer before dieing in a rather shallow and badly described accident with a telegraph pole? Apparently it's all possible and with 16 year old's, i'm led to believe (Even though i don't).

im sure its fake.

No one ( no not the ucp member) could stay that calm under such stress frrom a crazy person like that.
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    im sure its fake.

No one ( no not the ucp member) could stay that calm under such stress frrom a crazy person like that.
    If I were to make a vid I would stay as calm as possible too, just to have more in favor when the local police or whatever sees it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    im sure its fake.

I get the impression that this was not a solitary situation, that this may be a regular occurance, so I think staying calm wouldn't be so difficult. IMHO

if that wasant a set up i dont know what is

that is the only reason that he is calm so he can put on this show, as someone said before, show me what happen 10 minutes ago and i bet its a lot different. id LOVE to see how this kid really is. If i found out he was taping me it would be the last thing he taped.

Thread Information