Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm offically leaving UCP

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Knowing when to respond, and when not to, is an art that I'm afraid you'll never master.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    ouch.
    Exhibit A.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Yessss!! Whoa
    Matra told me off for when i was poking him in the face, now he is = Eh?
    You do realise I can ban anyone at my own discretion, and it's so easy as well. So follow the advise I have just given your friend, and consider carefully if responding in threads about him is a wise thing for you to do.
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 08-06-2005 at 07:56 AM.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    You do realise I can ban anyone at my own discretion, and it's so easy as well. So follow the advise I have just given your friend, and considerer carefully if responding in threads about him is a wise thing for you to do.
    Understood Boss.
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Yes and if you need an example, mine comes free of charge. Some people will remember just how I started out in UCP (I'm not repeating it) and gots loads of flame, for being a complete idiot, but I then REALIZED my mistake and didn't run off to change my name or address or say I was living in Area-51. Today I think I can say with confidence that I'm a respected member for who I am and that I respect members for who they are. I've tried to teach you time and again, but it's always the same "getting 5 after 2+2 1/2". My Porsche's example also comes up here. In his own words, he did something stupid, REALIZED his mistake, and ASKED for forgiveness.

There are examples everywhere Karrmann. Learn from them.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Yes and if you need an example, mine comes free of charge. Some people will remember just how I started out in UCP (I'm not repeating it) and gots loads of flame, for being a complete idiot, but I then REALIZED my mistake and didn't run off to change my name or address or say I was living in Area-51. Today I think I can say with confidence that I'm a respected member for who I am and that I respect members for who they are. I've tried to teach you time and again, but it's always the same "getting 5 after 2+2 1/2". My Porsche's example also comes up here. In his own words, he did something stupid, REALIZED his mistake, and ASKED for forgiveness.

No comment.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

bye bye olds fan
    we will miss you (at least i will)

Ill offer this up as a bit of advice. i posted in the other thread b/c it dealt w/ that thread.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...&postcount=166

Quote Originally Posted by Prius
    you people keep acting like i'm blabbing bias, ripping the piss out of me, calling me names, and psing my head onto a dick, and i've been over the roof.

mostly Matra is the reason, because he is acting like i', blabbing bias, horassing me, but goes to VAC and puts on his sad little boy face for Kevin to feel sorry for him,.

and for this i'm done taking this horassment, esoically when there are many other car forums that I can go to to be treated well and not flamed and threatened at every post I make. after I finish this post, i'm signing off.

how do I delete this bloody thread?
    I personally wouldn't like to see you go, just deal with bro, im mean look at me, every time there is a thread about "BUSH" I get slammed for my opinions, but over all UCP members are cool people, any way if you don't come back good luck with every thing.
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

btw, glad to hear your not leaving us Prius
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

peace out....jackass. go cry to your mommy...

you'll be back.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Do people not read the full thread? haha...
    Anyway, it's only a forum lad. Chin up

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout

the main point in here s that you changed addnig prius and karrmann together you get about 8000 posts i guess and he still hastn lernt
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

accually, about 6,000 posts
    I have found a new love in the form of a tristar.

Dont make a scene just go.

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    Dont make a scene just go.
    If you want to leave then why did you make a thread about leaving. the point is why don't you just leave.

Thread Information