Thread: F.e.a.r.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,

F.e.a.r.

If anyone other than me likes PC gaming, then you should have heard of this game. I have been looking for the demo and guess what? I finally found it. It's awesome.
    http://www.fileplanet.com/155812/150...ngle-Player%5D
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

why is it awesome? i mean ive seen stuff about it but what sets it apart? isnt it just a horror-action game?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    why is it awesome? i mean ive seen stuff about it but what sets it apart? isnt it just a horror-action game?
    Yes, but with a lot of cinematic themes and very smart AI, it's the most satisfying FPS I've ever play.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

bt doesnt it scare the shit outta u the trailer looks prety nasty

it would take a lot to be better than Half-Life 2

amen to that

its not better than half life 2... maybe better than doom 3 (aparently im one of the few poeple who liked that game), but i was really surprised at how good f.e.a.r was... i tried playing area 51 but games like half life 2 literally spoil every other fps out there unless the game has been years in development. Well f.e.a.r is the first fps i've played in a while that doesn't feel like absolute crap... i'll look forward to the full version (i wont look forward to that rocket shooting robot that somehow dropped out of a skylight.. f*ck that) Btw when your walking through that hallway where the cieling is a river of blood and that thing pops out of the mirror... ya... jumped a little.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSubaruSTi
    its not better than half life 2... maybe better than doom 3 (aparently im one of the few poeple who liked that game), but i was really surprised at how good f.e.a.r was... i tried playing area 51 but games like half life 2 literally spoil every other fps out there unless the game has been years in development. Well f.e.a.r is the first fps i've played in a while that doesn't feel like absolute crap... i'll look forward to the full version (i wont look forward to that rocket shooting robot that somehow dropped out of a skylight.. f*ck that) Btw when your walking through that hallway where the cieling is a river of blood and that thing pops out of the mirror... ya... jumped a little.
    You can't really tell if it's better than HL2 before the release. HL2 is great but the AI was crap. FEAR has way better AI.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

The F.E.A.R demo was quite good in my opinion. The graphics are spectacular, if your machine can handle high settings. The part at the end of the demo is quite freaky, and I have high hopes for the final product.

Thread Information