Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like reading books??

[QUOTE=Batmobile_Turbo]has anyone read any Star Trek novels? don't just say NERD right off the bat, most of them are engaging and full of action, even if you don't like Star Trek, or know anything about Star Trek they are good books.
    i'm also reading the fellowship of the ring right now.[QUOTE]
    I wont scream nerd if you dont i actually read alot of fantasy mostly dragon lance novels somthing i gained when me and some mates decided to take an intrest in eachothers hobbys...hes now a chrysler fan his brother a ford fan and ive now have an intrest in books...everyone gained somthing from that.
    I also readsome war novels (nothing that really stood out) and i read alot of my old mans books too alot of australian folklore and books about this vast country of ours as well as the vast majority of my books a hell of a lot of car books.
    Im currently reading Bathurst 87/88 the group A/world championship years which actually has all the races documented in it. And crisis a book id suggest to you its an oldie as far as content is concerned but a book called Aussie cars which documents every Australian (or above70%local content up till 88) and starts from the 1880 Gilgen.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissbeatz
    I have created this thread for sharing title of good books.
    I don't like reading books but since 2 months, I have read 2 books. And they have changed my life, the way I think and many others.
    I want to share it with you. The first book is:
    "Milionaire mind" from Thomas J. Stanley. (That's a very very good book. You will think different after have read it. There are many things in this world and we don't know how we can get them. This book will not learn you how to become rich but it will give you a positive mind.)

The second book is:
    "Rich dad, Poor dad" from Robert kiyosaki. (That's my favorite book, it has changed my mind and my life certainly.)

Thank you.
    If you're really into books about monetary ideas, you should check out a book called "The Richest Man in Babylon". I think you'll enjoy it.
    UCP.com Team Rado

T.dot owns you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelman
    If you're really into books about monetary ideas, you should check out a book called "The Richest Man in Babylon". I think you'll enjoy it.
    Yes I know this book, have you read it? How is it? I have read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" from Robert kiyosaky. that's a really good book.
    Il me faut une caisse dans les 300 et le GPS

BMW Z3 1.9L (sold)
    Mercedes SLK 230 (sold)
    Jaguar XK8 (sold)
    Porsche 996 Carrera 4 (for sale)
    2004 Mini Cooper
    Mercedes 2005 SLK 55 AMG (ordered)

Thread Information