Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arggggghhhh!!!

Arggggghhhh!!!

Okay... the other day I saw a brand new Civic Si Coupe like, 2006 or sommething driving down the road. It's badges were covered and stuff and it was silver. Ok, so yeah, I dont even know if I'm supposed to be seeing this car, but yeah, I did. Can someone tell me whether they officially have released this car or not. Cause I saw it in Innisfil and I was like WHAT THE ****. And the worst part was that I had a camera sitting right there in my lap, and I couldn't even reach down for it, I didnt have enough time. BULLSHIT! But yeah, if anyone could tell me whether this was a prototype or not, I'd really appreciate it. Oh, and I think it had some sort of styling kit on it. It had small flares on the bumper and stuff.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAD MY CAM THERE AND DIDN'T TAKE A PIC! ARRGGGHHH!

Were you close to a Honda factory / dealership or any tracks? They're not for sale yet, a test is the only thing that I can think of.

Too bad you couldn't take a picture of it.

I highly doubt any of that is true.

Just to remind some people...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...325#post361325

Still no pics.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

They were testing the car.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    I highly doubt any of that is true.

Just to remind some people...
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...325#post361325

Still no pics.
    You know, you really piss me off. Seriously, don't believe a word I say. Cause when it comes down to the bottom line, your only one person in this whole world that doesn't believe me at that time. I don't give a shit. Just shut up and stay out of my post's if you have nothing good to say.

Oh by the way, your Mom wanted me to tell you she won't be home tonight for dinner. She's got other plans...
    Last edited by stealth; 08-20-2005 at 03:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth
    You know, you really piss me off. Seriously, don't believe a word I say. Cause when it comes down to the bottom line, your only one person in this whole world that doesn't believe me at that time. I don't give a shit. Just shut up and stay out of my post's if you have nothing good to say.

Oh by the way, your Mom wanted me to tell you she won't be home tonight for dinner. She's got other plans...
    That was a bit uncalled for? This is still the internet, for some reason unknown for me, people tend to lie and exaggurate things in the hope of impressing others. You cannot be mad at someone for doubting claims, and demanding proof.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Those cars are hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    That was a bit uncalled for? This is still the internet, for some reason unknown for me, people tend to lie and exaggurate things in the hope of impressing others. You cannot be mad at someone for doubting claims, and demanding proof.

what's wrong with exaggerating, i mean i can't help it if god comes and asks me for advice once in a while...

never let the truth get in the way of a good story...

Quote Originally Posted by shockwaveracing
    what's wrong with exaggerating, i mean i can't help it if god comes and asks me for advice once in a while...

never let the truth get in the way of a good story...
    ok as long as the perpetrator doesn't later whine like a baby when they're ripped and owned

Actually I don't think it's good as it then gets abotu bragging rather than information on cars. UCP is good because the BS-level is lower compared to other general car forums. For those who like to bullshit it, they're better over in those other sites
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

BACK ON TRACK!

You should have got a pic hanging out of the window, like I did with this thing...

(P.S. It was kinda hairy doing that, it was the motorway and there was a Beemer coming up real quick!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

(off the topic here) but i saw a mini cooper like that red bull beetle, it had the same bottle
    ________
    MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Last edited by austy351; 04-19-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Go away.

That's immature.
    "Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago." -Warren Buffett

Now you have no credibility, no one will believe anything you say for a long time, you are hated by many prominent members, including the mods, and in 212 posts you haven't added anything useful.

Go away. Don't come back. Don't let the door hit you.

Actually, when it comes to the bottom line, no one will believe you once they know how full of sh*t you are.

You're lucky the mods didn't take you seriously in your dealership thread, or your ass would have been LONG GONE.

Thread Information