Thread: Buy a Mac get a free ipod

Buy a Mac get a free ipod

today i was making a final chek on the pc im gona get and then surfing on the apple site i see an advertisement saying buy an apple get an ipod free
    which i think i got realy lucky since i was gona buy both.. and even more cause im a student i even get a discount on the portable wich is 200$ plus the ipod is 275$ which make it an amazing 475 $ and beleive me when i saw that is the best luck i ever had i was gona loose the 475$ if i hadnt found the advert

I thought this was gonna be an advertisement, to which I would respond with "buy a mac get a punch in the face"

i was thinkin it was a Big Mac, and the iPod was the new Happy Meal or something
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by lithuanianmafia
    i was thinkin it was a Big Mac, and the iPod was the new Happy Meal or something
    hahahaha.... r u for real

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    hahahaha.... r u for real
    no, i am a figment of your imagaination
    "We first fought the heathens in the name of religion, then Communism, and now in the name of drugs and terrorism. Our excuses for global domination always change." - Serj Tanikan

"Dusting is a good example of the futility of trying to put things right. As soon as you dust, the fact of your next dusting has already been established." - George Carlin

hmmm......a big mac that gives free ipods......

i was thinkin it was 1 of those "getfreeipods.com" type deals that only work for so many as long as they have friends who want to help.
    1993 nissan 240sx hatchback(stock) <<drifter, straight liner, road courser

"Horsepower is the force that determines how fast you hit the wall. Torque is the force that determines how far you take the wall with you after you hit it."

"Horsepower sells cars, torque wins races" - Carroll Shelby

"Real cars don't make power at the front wheels....they lift them."

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne
    hmmm......a big mac that gives free ipods......

i was thinkin it was 1 of those "getfreeipods.com" type deals that only work for so many as long as they have friends who want to help.
    no, i mean the iPod would acutally be some cheap toy made by a child worker in a third world country to satisfy those greedy little bastards known as little kids

no, i mean the iPod would acutally be some cheap toy made by a child worker in a third world country to satisfy those greedy little bastards known as little kids
    and you found out you were almost right

,,,,, they're not cheap
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I might get an ipod just by it self because iriver i guess stoped making the H3xx's which sucks...
    but i wouldnt by a comp, apple comps blow. lol
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

i just ordered my computer.. do u think its good??
    its a 1.42GHz
    768mb sdram
    100GB ultra ATA drive

I'd get a PowerBook G4 with a 15" screen, backlit keyboard, 80Gb HD, and 1.5GHz and then get my free 20Gb iPod

Quote Originally Posted by white devil
    i just ordered my computer.. do u think its good??
    its a 1.42GHz
    768mb sdram
    100GB ultra ATA drive
    Is it an iBook? Or Mac mini?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Is it an iBook? Or Mac mini?
    i book

well i was gona get the power book but found it verry expensive and i dont like 15" screen i find them verry big i think 14"is the best size for a portable

thought the same thing

Thread Information